Hi and welcome everyone! 

The purpose of creating this discussion was to open others a platform where everyone could write about their current opinions on the show: "The smile has left your eyes", and also because I wanted to discuss with somebody. 

Yes,  this drama has just 2 episodes out but I think people can have an opinion on a series in a short amount of time,  and it generally depends on how well the story is and how well it keeps you engaged. 

So, with that being said what are you current thoughts about the show? Here you can write stuff like actors, cinematography, story etc. 

Just don't spoil and tell us what happens in the Japanese version, because some of us me included haven't watched the original.

And another thing let us be civilized with others opinions even you don't necessarily agree with it. I just don't want people fighting viciously here because there is no need for that. After we can be kind to one another. (My goodness  that sounded preachy) Anyways... 

Bye !

:-) 

I am loving it, of course^^. From the moment I was aware this drama was upcoming, I definitely cannot wait for it to air. I know there's only two episodes out but I like how they portray the mystery behind the three main characters. I got hooked immediately and now I'm regretting because then long days of waiting is gonna be a torture :/ Aish, I shoudn't have watched the two episodes and waited^^. But anyways, I love the dynamic of the siblings, Yoo Jin Kang and Yoo Jin Gook, they're too adorable. But of course most esp. is I really love the exploding chemistry between the two leads, the way they throw lines at each other is just...so good. So I commend the writer for this one, the pull and push between them is very well executed. I'm really curious how they're gonna end this one.

And oh, am I the first one here?.. ha ha

The drama is great so far. The acting is amazing and it will definitely be a long wait till the next two episodes next week. The plot is mysterious and intriguing and it makes you wonder about what's going to happen. The atmosphere of the drama is as dark as it should be. I haven't watched many dramas, but Korean series usually have romance as the main plot. This, even though is a remake, along with the Guest and The Ghost detective is a breath of fresh air and I love it! 

Coming from someone who has seen the Japanese version, this version is very true to the original, while simultaneously being in a completely different league of its own. And that's a great thing IMO! It's hard to find good remakes and yet this particular one somehow ticks all the boxes. I love absolutely everything about it! Kudos to the cast, the director and the scriptwriter especially, who so painstakingly took care of the original story while blessing it with a charm of their own writing.

Also, I'm down to have a lengthy discussion about the enigma that is Kim Moo Young (Seo In Guk has solidified his place in my heart forever, with his spectacular acting chops).

Also also, I absolutely adore the character of Officer Uhm Cho Rong, (the young, goofy, adorable detective) He's sooooo cute with everything he does. I want him!

I've seen the original and think the remake is being too obvious. Episode 2 has quite a few spoilers. I'm not impressed by the acting so far.

one thing i noticed is that the brother is pretty different and more serious 

moo Yeong's character is so mischievous and tempting yet alluring in a sense that he knows how to play with and use one's emotions for personal propagandas.

I've watched a lot of Seo In Guk's dramas, but this is the drama that gave me chills all over my body. His acting is so good that he managed to really creep me out.

I finished watching Shopping King Louie a few days ago and I can't stop comparing Moo Young with Louie. Seo In Guk is really impressive when it comes to acting different kinds of characters.