watching ep 12 can make you think oh he's leaving that's but i actually think it made me believe he is a strong deity of some sort who wants our otp to be happy. that necklace he gave her and insisted weirdly on naming a happy ending can be the reason they get a happy ending after the sacrifices they both make

LOL - I got that thought too when I watched episode 12

dramaworld:

watching ep 12 can make you think oh he's leaving that's but i actually think it made me believe he is a strong deity of some sort who wants our otp to be happy. that necklace he gave her and insisted weirdly on naming a happy ending can be the reason they get a happy ending after the sacrifices they both make

dramaworld:

That would be awesome.

dramaworld:

My thought exactly. I'm starting to believe he is the "one"... like the most important of them all.

He's cute and kind, I can't hate him. The only thing that gets on my nerves is the abuse of american language. Keep it together, dude! It's Korea.

Rikku:
The only thing that gets on my nerves is the abuse of american language. Keep it together, dude! It's Korea.

i saw some people talking about that and saying he is actually a Broadway actor and this explains he's theatrical acting . i think someone made a post on that on MDL with some links 

dramaworld:

i saw some people talking about that and saying he is actually a Broadway actor and this explains he's theatrical acting . i think someone made a post on that on MDL with some links 

Well, I knew that, but it still gets me somehow. I mean, it's not unbearable, but i find it annoying. xD 

Rikku:
but i find it annoying.

i think he toned it down a bit but his voice is so deep it's distracting 

Well, I guess we have our definitive answer after last weekend's episodes. Sun Mi was 'famous' in her village. So that's how he knew her story. I guess he's just a normal human with no ill intentions after all. :) It was fun to play around with the thought though.

kingsqueen:

Well, I guess we have our definitive answer after last weekend's episodes. Sun Mi was 'famous' in her village. So that's how he knew her story. I guess he's just a normal human with no ill intentions after all. :) It was fun to play around with the thought though. 

yeah maybe the necklace thing was the writers hint to us not to give up on a happy ending.

he sure looked as happy as us fangirls when he heard about the wedding.

Ok since I finished and I think everyone finished the drama, GUYS you are way too good in making endings, I mean you edning was soooo much better than the ACTUAL ONE. So I just wanted to say congratulation on having such good ideas. 

Amu:

Ok since I finished and I think everyone finished the drama, GUYS you are way too good in making endings, I mean you edning was soooo much better than the ACTUAL ONE. So I just wanted to say congratulation on having such good ideas. 

Lmao true