So I’m curious what you all think is in the MonAmi file (French for My Friend obviously)

Will they play that the robot learned an emotion?

One possibility is that, based on the  informal speech style between Aji-3 and Ji Ah, it could be a file about Ji-Ah. Another possibility is that originally Aji-3 has no friend mode, so it could be a folder for storing what happened on the friend mode.  I just guess Aji-3 will do a great job (I don't know exactly how)  because several scenes show that Aji-3 is keeping eye on what is happening around her. 

I'm not sure what the back-up will be used for. Maybe it will be a major plot changer later on in the story, like storing Ji Ah's real emotions towards Min Kyu and in turn helping him understand Ji Ah's heart. Or maybe it will be useful to defeat the villains. Or it might just be a bonus for Santa Maria to improve Aji 3 into a super robot who can mimic human emotions.

it could be a montage of memories of each time they have hugged or kissed.  perhaps that's too simple.   I am curious too.  

I like the idea that at some point Aji3 will save the day. Interested to see what the password is for that file.

Amy:

I'm not sure what the back-up will be used for. Maybe it will be a major plot changer later on in the story, like storing Ji Ah's real emotions towards Min Kyu and in turn helping him understand Ji Ah's heart. Or maybe it will be useful to defeat the villains. Or it might just be a bonus for Santa Maria to improve Aji 3 into a super robot who can mimic human emotions.

Wow! very well said. It could be the memories they shared.

It has been answered, right? File of those memories and illness of Kim Min Kyu. so they could bring him down  since disable person can not lead a company.

OlzDive:

It has been answered, right? File of those memories and illness of Kim Min Kyu. so they could bring him down  since disable person can not lead a company.

yes, tonite it has.   I wasn't sure what the password meant.  Probably some key moment I forgot?   "sandwich"....  

JoanneSmith:

yes, tonite it has.   I wasn't sure what the password meant.  Probably some key moment I forgot?   "sandwich"....  

Remember in the early episode? that Dr. Hong told Kim Min Gyu, that owner Aji-3 can have private folder inside Aji-3? He chose password 'sandwich'randomly while actually Dr.Hong prohibited the robot to use it as it was their old memory between Jo Jia Ah and Dr.Hong

More answers in ep 24 than I expected. I hope that he learns that not all betrayal is made equal! Can’t wait to watch next week. 

What do you think, does he forgive her or distance himself again?

He's going to distance himself and become a shut in again. Hopefully it doesn't drag on too long but I'm not as h opeful about that.

NiceNoona:

More answers in ep 24 than I expected. I hope that he learns that not all betrayal is made equal! Can’t wait to watch next week. 

What do you think, does he forgive her or distance himself again?

hmmm there are still few more episodes to come, probably distance himself, but don't you think Jo Jia will save him once again with the medicine in his bag?

probably having a lil bit hard time then forgive her cuz they have a fight to face, fight for the throne of the company.

I'm assuming the Mon Ami file will make Aji3 live up to all his wild expectations in terms of an android (and what he 'taught' the fake Aji3 AKA Ji ah) and save his ass at the company but I expect him to long for Ji Ah and eventually reconcile with her.