old sister = the one reincarnated many times

Twin sister= surviving sister

i think his soul went into the twin sister when she was sharing Womb with old sister, thats why Twin sister can feel the bus driver and bus driver smelled twin sister's soul instead of old sister's. and  That's why it was last reincarnation for old sister as she no longer have his soul.

600 years ago, there's also twins - a good twin who saved ML and a bad twin who killed his family/snatched his soul ??

Nah, 600 years ago there was only old sister, she saved him to kill him later cuz if they kill him she won't get his soul and she will have to wait for him to reincarnate again. They fell into a cycle of killing each other, he was born with a wound on his hand which was because she stabbed his hand in previous life  

She killed his family because of her curse to drink blood, she couldn't resist it like ML

Mister:

She killed his family because of her curse to drink blood, she couldn't resist it like ML 

Or maybe it was the dark hole who killed them. 

emmagucci:

yup,  he killed both leads families 

Mister:

yup,  he killed both leads families 

I agree. And I think it all started with him, because he has already been looking for her much earlier than Dan Hwal is alive. Was she the one who cursed them both because something happened between them? Or maybe they both loved her? Surely Ok Eul Tae knows much more than we do.

FL had a twin in a past life yoo. her twin killed his family and FL was his love interest in a past life. Maybe SML liked her 

emmagucci:

Yup. We were never shown she killed his family and only made to assume that's the case. 

after watching ep 6 I get that feeling too. Two original bulgasals probably had a fight because of hwal (previous life that is not shown yet) one tried to save him and one tried to kill him. and eul tae killed reincarnated hwal's family for revenge or maybe just for thirst lol he kills literally everyone. 

i think in the beginning there was two bulgasals which was the twin sisters, and the one that protected hwal was the surviving twin and the other twin was the one that stole his soul and had the scar on his chest, i think sangwoon might have scars on her back from the villagers when she protected hwal when he was younger, i also agree on the theory that it was the dark hole, because what does he have against sangwoon, whats his reason for killing her

They are going to fall in love while trying to solve the mystery of who killed their families. I’m getting that vibe. 

I think it’s also possible that the soul is not Hwal’s soul but is Dark Hole’s soul. Hwal only stole the soul when he stabbed Dark Hole in the past life(even before the 600yrs).

So in this, it means the soul inside Present Sang Woon is Dark Hole’s weakness.

—>Dark Hole wants to kill  Sang Woon because he wants to remain as Bulgasal forever, get rid of his weakness and the possibility of becoming a human again.

This also leads to the answer why Sang Woon hated Hwal 600yrs ago. It’s because Hwal was the reason Dark Hole was created(?).

But these conclusions can’t answer why/how Hwal had the soul and got reincarnated. Also the why Bulgasal Sang Woon existed. Maybe Sang woon became bulgasal because her soul was taken from her too or because she gave her soul to her twin sister so that she can live? I dunno xD.

But I got really shcoked at the part  in EP6  - Hwal’s dream where Sang Woon almost killed Hwal to make us remember the curse she gave Hwal. XD I got even more confused.

It seemed like she really has deep hatred for Hwal . She looked like a person staring at the  murderer of someone Sang Woon cherished. HAHA

This is a very good theory. So I think Dark Hole may be the son of Sang Woon and Hwal. Perhaps Hwal was created to defend humans from demons and was the first Bulgasal. He fell in love with a woman and they had a son who, in turn, became a monster who could not control the bloodlust. Sang Woon cursed Hwal to saved her son, or maybe she cursed Dark Hole to saved Hwal?