Xiao An  8 months ago

can anyone give me spoiler about Ju jing yi's character ?

• eliteles1  VIP 8 months ago

She is a woman in love but her heart is bitter because on her wedding day they try to kill her, and she thinks that the criminal is her husband (Liu Xue Yi's character, Pan Yue). Then she returns with a changed face (disguised) to live with her husband and together they solve many police cases, as he is a magistrate in the city. Fan synopses say that she will be very rough with Pan Yue and very determined to do herself justice. (but in the end, living with her husband, solving police cases together, she discovers that he is not to blame for what happened to her, and the love between them returns and they face enemies together who want to destroy them.)

p.s: And another thing they say is that Ju Jing Yi's character is the conflict between two faces, two personalities. The kind and loving personality and the bitter and vengeful personality. I see a complex character.

eliteles1  VIP 8 months ago
    As the synopsis says he's going to face the world for her, I understand that Pan Yue (Liu Xue Yi 's character) finds out who she is before she does, and he's going to love her before she loves him. And I think that's going to be interesting, the discovery that happens between them, and the rebirth of love.

Now I understand this "idiom" this "throwing fruits and carts" that is in this section of the review on this page above: (Pan Yue, who was throwing lots of fruit and carts, married Yang Cai Wei, whom everyone despises.). "Playing fruit and carts", being like a pop star, admired by everyone, he is the most handsome man at the time. While Yan Cai Wei is scorned, he loves her.

Remembering that Pan Yue is a historical figure in China, "one of the most handsome men", who was persecuted and even harmed by his enemies because he was very handsome.

(In the individual posters, the two show all their beauty.) That's what I call a very handsome male lead.

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4903415625482301?from=old_pc_videoshow
    Video (from the release of 520, Chinese Valentine's Day. He chivalrously helps his lover down from the carriage. I loved the white flowers on his black outfit.

He's the man completely in love, but she comes for revenge, she needs to own this cold beauty.

eliteles1  VIP 7 months ago

I really love this plot. I can imagine the possible journey of the couple in love, separated by a mistake and reunited to live love and fight enemies together.

• eliteles1  VIP 7 months ago

I think that the organizers of this drama perfectly know how to value the beauty of the male lead as he deserves. Every costume I've seen (An all gray one. all white, one all black, and this black and white one, they look great on him.). And Ju Jing Yi's costume is also very good.

And I can still talk about his hair, they are light locks, without much weight, and that enhance the shape of his head.

I would like to know why in the clip where the male protagonist receives his beloved in the carriage (they don't touch the fingers, but the wrist? Was that calculated for the characters? Or was it random?? I don't think so? She (deliberately) , so I see it, don't let him hold your fingers. But... I think it's fitting for the main couple to be like this at first (as she comes with ulterior motives, believing that it is her husband who wanted to kill her in the past, on the wedding day.) These fingers will still be loving and will touch each other.
https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4903415625482301?from=old_pc_videoshow
Video (from the release of 520, Chinese Valentine's Day. He chivalrously helps his lover down from the carriage. I loved the white flowers on his black outfit.

eliteles1  VIP 6 months ago

Pegasus Fu Poem
5-20 07:38 from TV series Hanama Ling Chao Talk
Blind guessing the idea of the headdress and its meaning between the flowers◎ Pomegranate seeds ◦Auspicious and peaceful, peach blossoms prosperous, lovesickness Yang Caiwei experienced the extinction of the door, the change of face, the thousands of gold flowed into the people and became a variety of pasts, the makeup teacher used pomegranate seeds as a headdress, taking the beautiful meaning

of pomegranate seeds: auspicious and safe, is a good blessing for
Yang Caiwei's future life, from then on, peace and smoothness

The young master of Yinyulou and Pan Xianling both have a different kind of affection for Yang Caiwei, and the meaning of pomegranate seeds here is borrowed: peach blossoms are prosperous, which means that Yang Caiwei has excellent charm and peach blossom luck. (Hahahahaha)

borrows the meaning of pomegranate seeds to express the hidden friendship between Pan Yang, love has already taken root and sprouted at unknown moments, and although it grows with age, the love goes deep into the bones but does not know it.

(I don't care, I see it's pomegranate seeds!!)

Poem Pegasus Fu
5-5 02:58 from TV series Hanama Ling Chao Talk
Get a lot of details

of flower seed clothing ◎ Embroidered with "Wei" ◦ [薇] name of grass, a species of the genus vetch legume, scientific name rescue wild vetch, also known as "big nest vegetables", red-purple herbs, seeds, stems, leaves can be edible.

◎ Decoration with "Pycnogenol" ◦[Pycnogenol] herbaceous plant with white petals.

The use of large-scale embroidery hints at Yang Caiwei's identity, and puts "Zhi" in the most visible position, and Yang Caiwei, who looks like Shangguan, is presented in front of everyone's eyes.

The floral language of the two implies that Yang Caiwei is persevering and starting over, and after a thousand candles, she can finally reap happiness and joy. Thousands of lives and deaths have changed their appearance, and they have no wavering will, and the moon is clear and waiting for the clouds to disperse.

▸► The above is just personal speculation and is not fidelity.

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4916079471034378?from=old_pc_videoshow
A scene of Yang Cai Wei (Ju Jing Yi) as a beggar woman.

My favorite  6 months ago

This drama is producing by Youku. I once complained Youku’s company giving Liu Xueyi who played Wuxin character less scenes in The blood of youth during airing . And why they keep giving him supporting roles, I did give them very bad. As results, they finally give Liu Xueyi a main role pair with good actress.
Every actors who plays supporting roles or villains, they should get a chance to play main roles.

• eliteles1  VIP 6 months ago

I completely agree with you. Handsome and talented actors are often relegated to small roles. But luckily, we will be able to watch Liu Xue Yi as the main protagonist soon.
    Some people meanly even claim that he is only good for small roles (villain or second protagonist). They deliberately overlook the two handsome main males he's played and don't realize that if he's so handsome and so talented, it's all the more interesting that they hand him lead characters. Sometimes I see them hand it over to rookie actors, who haven't even proven talent yet (main protagonists) and someone like Liu Xue Yi who has already proven beauty and talent so many times (they took so long to deliver him main male). and there are still millen people who would like to bury him only as a second protagonist or villain. It's very bad of them. But, luckily we will watch his main protagonists shortly (dramas and modern costumes). "In Blossom" and "what if".??
    My favorite  6 months ago
    When the drama is successful or a hit, all the credits will go to the actors who played main roles or main couple . They likely get a lot of benefits, endorsements, and keep receiving main roles in good scripts. Opposite, the actors who play supporting roles or villains , keep getting supporting roles unless they have connections to play a main role.
      VIP 6 months ago

• @My favorite Yes, it's very unfair. I hope they start fixing this.

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4918676663500869?from=old_pc_videoshow
The most beautiful couple in this drama. Pan Ye and Yang Cai Wei framed in the same scene. Liu Xue Yi looks shy. And Ju Jing Yi looks so happy.

eliteles1  VIP 6 months ago

Birthday greetings to Liu Xue Yi (33 years old on July 6, 2023). (From studio Liu Xue Yi) and (From a Chinese "holic" blog, which has followed him for 3 years.).????

Hide Spoiler

Liu Xueyi Studio
    22 minutes ago by Liu Xueyi Chao
    Liu Xueyi [心]#Liu Xueyi 0706 Happy Birthday# Touch
    the tooth marks of time and fall into the gentle whirlpool.
    Let the memories run aground for a while and let the thoughts spread freely.

The days passed so fast, and it was another year for our senior's birthday. Looking back, time seems to change something, change life experience, change the perspective of looking at problems. But time seems to be helpless against something, it can't change the sincerity of treating people, it can't change the enthusiasm for performance, it can't change the unadorned authenticity. How interesting this is, the rich ink of the world collides with the pure white background, and it is actually pure white that wins, which is not surprising in an interesting person.

Whether it is meeting the breeze, the sun or the blossoms, whether it is stubborn, sentimental or adventurous time, hey, this birthday star @Mr_ Liu Xueyi, I hope you can always be smart and courageous, tenacious and powerful, happy birthday, and continue to grow upward![全力以赴][全力以赴][全力以赴]

??????????????????????????????
    To Lao Liu,
    UNCONSCIOUSLY, IT IS already OUR HOLIC'S THIRD BIRTHDAY WITH YOU.
    Now, it's another year of hot Hengdian midsummer, and it's hard work again.
    The year when Liqinqin Sisi moved bricks, did you have any happiness this year?
    A little more?
    This year we have accompanied you to unlock several new landmarks, Shanghai's
    The prosperity, the food of Leshan, and the sea breeze of Xiangshan are all without exception.
    The exclusive memory that we cherish in our hearts!Time passes year by year
    Go, accompany you on the road one by one, watch your dramas one by one,
    All are relieved and happy!
    I want to tell you that everything is getting better and better, you have to believe in yourself
    Yourself, you have to be happier, healthy, happy, and loving
    Love yourself a little, eat more delicious food, and rest when you are tired.
    Other than that, I just want to say, I will always trust you!Happy birthday
    Ah, we are the most powerful, the most handsome, the most charming, the cutest and the most beautiful
    Actor Liu Xueyi!
    BY.I haven't written to you this year, but I took a lot of pictures and videos to try to continue.
    HOLIC who has been behind you to take more and better pictures and videos
    At the moment when the zero bell rings on 2023/07/06

Happy Birthday of "In Blossom" to Liu Xue Yi (7/6/23)????

@花间令官微: #Flower Order##Happy Birthday Liu Xueyi 0706# A gentleman is like a bamboo, and the snow and frost do not invade. May the king be like the stars, and the dynasty will shine. Pan Yue@Mr_ Liu Xueyi Happy birthday!
https://mydramalist.com/photos/Xd35Jp_3

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4921947352399891
    Ju Jing Yi laughs so happily at Liu Xue Yi. It's Liu Xue Yi on the side, although it doesn't show his face. (Is this a wedding?)???

Flower room order Ju Jingyi Liu Xueyi today's wedding dress Reuters photo frequency! ??

(Why not show, I want to see.). ?

They will marry a second time in the story, I think, because their first marriage was stopped by tragedy. ?
    Luo Xue Yi is always getting married in stories (3 in Love Never Fails), (2 in What if), and now (2 in In Blossum). He's an expert on weddings. And I would like to see everyone.???