aireax_  2 months ago

does anybody know if this one is based on a novel?

• eliteles1  VIP 2 months ago

No. It is a script originally created for the drama.???
    They say it takes inspiration from ancient Chinese thriller dramas. It's a mix of romance and criminal investigation, a bit surreal.

aireax_  2 months ago
    aw i was hoping there was, want something to read while waiting for it to air ?

eliteles1  VIP 2 months ago
    @aireax_ I would also like to read it, but.... there is no novel. We have to wait, but they don't even mention the year yet.???

• eliteles1  VIP a month ago
  • Did the idol fail the cards? 1
    1 minute ago
    "Huajianling" starring Ju Jingyi and Liu Xueyi obtained a distribution license today and is scheduled to be broadcast during the winter holidays.???⏰⏰⏰

eliteles1  VIP 2 months ago

Synopsis: ????????????????????????

Pan Yue, the most handsome man in the world, is about to marry the commoner Yang Cai Wei.
On the day of the wedding, Yang Cai Wei was killed, and the suspect was Pan Yue. Yang Cai Wei, who "resurrected from the dead", returned "fiercely" under the guise of "evil girl" Shangguan Zhi and was about to expose Pan Yue's true face.
In the process of bravely fighting against the evil forces of the "Four Great Clans" and investigating old cases, the two hearts came closer again. Yang Cai Wei found out that the real murderer who killed her was someone else, and Pan Yue loved her deeply from beginning to end. Everything is about to be perfect, but the people behind the scenes once again set up a trap, trying to push the two to an end of doom.

eliteles1  VIP a month ago

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4975264179093507 I had never seen this scene from this drama. Who is Pan Yue going to marry????????????❤️❤️❤️❤️
??????????????????????????????
I love Jiajia from afar

--By the way, who is the bride next to him ? Doesn't it seem like Shangguan Zhi also misses Yang Caiwei?[think][think]

The fox that ate silently:
-- is Zheng Hehuizi, the original Yang Caiwei

The fox who ate silently replied to @偰义:
--I don't know if it's witchcraft or some other scenario.

eliteles1  VIP 5 days ago

Kite non
11-29 09:34 from 1/2? iPhone client

#鞠婧祎花间令# [心]#Ju Jingyi Yang Caiwei# Flip to a "Flower Order" shooting scene~ It is indeed a suspenseful thriller[好喜欢]@鞠婧祎
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4973512050540563

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4988727228039240
This main couple opened their mouths in amazement at what???
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Pk4y1M7ox/?spm_id_from=333.788.recommend_more_video.2
Compilation of scenes (moments with the main couple).
?????????????????????

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4991277813661708
A little more of that behind-the-scenes scene.
????????????????????

Spatina  an hour ago

I can't stand this actress! Not her acting and not her pale blinding face and I had made a 2024 not to watch actresses below 30 so skip, don't think I will miss anything just another generic drama with a very pretty, powerless young girl and an older man. I want actresses that can actually act and not just be there to be pretty

• eliteles1  VIP a few seconds ago

Not an older man. He is almost the same age as her. (His appearance is more adult, but he is young). And she's a great actress. I watched "The Legend of the White Snake" with her, and she played it very well. I do not agree with you.?????????

• Spatina  6 minutes ago

Everyone is entitled to their opinion he is older and looks even older. She is insufferable in every way possible. I call actresses like her pretty vase with nothing more to them

eliteles1  VIP a few seconds ago
      @Spatina Everyone has the right to give their opinion. That's right. (And so I can say about the two actors: I don't agree with you.). I'm giving my opinion.;.??????????????????
    • Spatina  a minute ago

@eliteles1 And I respect it

eliteles1  VIP a few seconds ago
      All good.??????

Beauty is not reborn
15 minutes ago from useless Android
It's more than half of January,

? in February,
Ju Jingyi, Liu Xueyi's flower order is in the first quarter, and the production of ancient puppets is very fast

it will definitely come in 2-3 months, and ⭐ those who have passed the review will only be controlled by the process platform

Jun Yoyo_
2023-12-19 from TV series Super Talk
? The cool drama of solving the case is finally about to be broadcast, and all the members are good-looking!
? ❗ New drama online! This is the costume version of "The Temptation of Wife"!
? Title: Flower OrderEpisodes
⏳: 32Platform
?: Excellent
? ?Starring: Ju Jingyi, Liu Xueyi, Wu Jiayi, Li Geyang, Zheng Hehuizi, Zhang Rui
? This play is an original script, telling the story of a tragic daughter Yang Caiwei, who became a girl incognito, a popular national beautiful male county commander Pan Yue, the two have been married since childhood, on the wedding night, the bride was taken captive, and the "fake bride" Shangguan Zhi was killed.
? Yang Caiwei, who escaped death and changed her face, disguised herself as a domineering and evil girl, and staged a refined version of "The Temptation of Wife", originally wanted to expose the true face of the peach blossom husband, but unknowingly was taken to a love saint against the world's favorite wife of no return...
?? In the love-hate entanglement, solving the old unsolved case, the two-faced personality, going through the cold and warm of the world, Ju Jingyi deduces the contrast life, super looking forward to it!!
✨✨ To tell the truth, after watching so many dramas by Ju Jingyi, the homogenization is really slightly serious, the plot acting is acceptable, purely rely on beauty to kill me, and the semi-permanent makeup is deeply rooted in my heart ? However, the Reuters photos of "Flower Order" really made my eyes shine, Xiao Ju's makeup is a lot lighter, and it is no longer full of plastic jewelry, the plain red trimmed costume is classical and elegant, and the feeling of a ?? girl has finally turned positive!
✨✨ In the past few days, I have been chasing "Thrush" (Unshakable faith), Liu Xueyi's elegant and righteous spirit does not match this peach blossom beauty county order, and he really loves "drama face"! Xiaojun Yoyo_'s Weibo video

choouin
4 hours ago from 樾来樾好iPhoneClient
Really, [Teacher loves you] I believe in #Liu Xueyi Flower Order#

@影视剧透哥"In Blossom": Costume romance detective drama #Flower Order "In Blossom" # Youku has started pre-rehearsal, tentatively scheduled to start broadcasting in February!
Starring: @Ju Jing Yi @Mr_ Liu Xueyi Starring: @Wu Jiayi
_six @ Li Ge Yang
Friendship starring: @Zheng He Hui Zi
Special starring: @Zhang Rui
??????????????????????????????

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4991106971009029
His walk here is very emotional.
????????????????????

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4991685550080050
Pan Yue is the most handsome man in the world. I believe.
?????????????????????????