It was so unexpected that the chemistry between Ahn Hyo Seop and Kim Sejeong really took my breath away. I can't wait to watch the next episode

I think the same ... I just clicked on episode without expect much. Actually I liked it but we will see.  One thing is sure, they have chemistry that you want to keep watching ^^

There is chemistry and a lot of funny quirky moments. Somewhat absurd with lots of charm. 

Agree totally - its an unexpected gem. Loving the leads together :)

Yesssss! Love his face expressions and her smiles! 😍😍😍🥰

This drama is 100% my style of reading webtoons lol

Secretary Cha and Yeong So too 🔥🔥

Yup, I don't have expectations when watching this drama and now I'm their fan!!  Their chemistry is the best I've seen in rom-com

Right, I originally didn't expect much but saw the MDL rating and had to try it. I'm hooked! I love the dynamic between both 1st and 2nd leads!

A friend of mine recommended me to watch this drama and I'm so glad I listened to her their chemistry is so good😩

Kang Tae Moo and Shin Ha ri have the best chemistry on screen and off screen. I can't get enough of it. I truly love these two so much. 

Kang Tae Moo and Shin Ha ri ! what a gorgeous Kdrama couple after so many years! Just scintillating chemistry at end of Ep 11!