For all Misaeng fans. Whether you're currently watching it or just a drama addict that still cant get over this drama^^
But first off,did some of you catch this?This was Jang Geu Rae's twitter acct. He made one after Mr.Ramen hair talked to him abt following each other on SNS.
Too bad,this acct aint really updated or anything(no posts).It was really just for filming purposes.But it gained quite a lot of followers.Not surprising since we know how great Misaeng is,and a lot viewers must have really searched for this right away.Including me!(obviously) I guess we were all too thrilled when Mr.Ramen hairs' phone got a notification!
Nonetheless,you might as well hit that 'follow' button.Who knows,maybe tVN will give us an update or whatsoever by this twitter acct 
87b3748e7cb6f44b57355cce44f9b665.jpg
:P

moving on.here are some memes I made:P

e4b22247a008c19a2a0d4d88231678dc.jpg

who didnt roll on the floor,laughing,at this scene?!
OHYIZZ.who needs those mainstream office romance when there's this?!

c4741de5291b134bae9e8e04489d47c5.jpg

and THIS.who didnt-----BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA! I cant! this is why we loved Chief OH!
OH,Chief Oh!

65e3210183143fcd707ae437a9d5bff7.jpg

okay,this meme is really funny! I swear!
And I might have earned a lot of hearts and laughs with this meme I made,but we all know how sad the situation was before this,right? TT.TT we really thought that our beloved Chief Oh would......ANYWAY!

here's for another laugh.
364b23afad7c22b6842cf98bf23c7d2a.jpg

Oh! How we love naughty Ahn Young Yi! and this was so funny><  (who else thought of actually playing this prank on their colleagues???)
okay,I know that some of you are sad that there was actually no love line between them.(okay,count me in)
but we just cant help but be all smiles that,even if this drama didnt really have those mainstream office romance in it,it was still a great drama!
ya hear me peeps?!
No romance,but we all felt the love, passion and sympathy of everyone around One International's office for each other.
(uhmm...going deep here.Help,Im drowning.lol!)

Aaaah~Indeed Misaeng was a great drama!
there might've been many stressful scenes but we cant help but laugh our butts out during those funny scenes.

And we cant forget,those subbers that worked hard so we can watch this A to the MAZING drama.
e712d09470cc7711487e18cb2f2c395a.jpg
That's all^^
hahaha. i suddenly miss misaeng