My first Asian Drama was Korean BOF, which also introduced me to KPOP. Since then, I have started discovering the world of Asian series/Movies. For 5 years or so, I was hocked to my favorite Korean Group and their activities, which made me stop watching anything that has to do with Movies and series, until 2020 when I got back into watching dramas. I've been quite active on MyDramaList, even if it wasn't that much but still, I hope to get a chance to meet new people and share some dramas/series/movie recommendations. I'm also in Uni so I may not be super active but it's nice to meet you'll

Hajar Ridouane:

My first Asian Drama was Korean BOF, which also introduced me to KPOP. Since then, I have started discovering the world of Asian series/Movies. For 5 years or so, I was hocked to my favorite Korean Group and their activities, which made me stop watching anything that has to do with Movies and series, until 2020 when I got back into watching dramas. I've been quite active on MyDramaList, even if it wasn't that much but still, I hope to get a chance to meet new people and share some dramas/series/movie recommendations. I'm also in Uni so I may not be super active but it's nice to meet you'll

Hello there! Nice to meet you too!

MDL welcomes you with open arms!

I hope you can find friends and forums to post in unlike me.. 

I am very bored compared to Mal but it's only place I can be.. 

ryo-san:

I hope you can find friends and forums to post in unlike me.. 

I am very bored compared to Mal but it's only place I can be.. 

Welcome to the club, we are in the same boat here