I need to find a drama or movie (idk which country its from prolly china or Korea)
that shows a man and a woman meeting first time in a party and the girl is wearing a red dress and the boy gets impressed by her.Then they have a car race after the party which the girl wins.I don't really remember a-lot what happens after .But basically the guy tries to impress the girl and she does get in the end.
Then they go on a honeymoon sorta trip and are hugging , kissing stuff like that.They return and start living together .Then some bad guys come from the boy’s family or something and threaten the girl to , breakup with him or they just try to make her scared and break stuff around the house.

Guys ik its a weird request but pls help me find it.I watched an edit of this drama/movie 2-3 years ago but lost it in history.I would really appreciate it.Feel free to ask questions.
(I really wanna watch it and would be really grateful )

Hope someone finds it for you. Otherwise as it seems to include ROMANCE genre and .you  know it is at least 2 years old you could use Advanced Search here in EXPLORE on top.

flux:

Hope someone finds it for you. Otherwise as it seems to include ROMANCE genre and .you  know it is at least 2 years old you could use Advanced Search here in EXPLORE on top.

Thanks for your concern.I don’t remember drama name or actor‘s name so I wasn’t able to find it.

Could it maybe be "We Go Fast On Trust"?

My Fair Lady maybe? I don't really remember a trip happening early on, but it's definitely got everything else you mention. The party/car race bit happens in episode 2 if you want to check.

festivalen:

My Fair Lady maybe? I don't really remember a trip happening early on, but it's definitely got everything else you mention. The party/car race bit happens in episode 2 if you want to check.

OMG thank you so much.I can’t express my thankful I am.Bless you,dude

Vbinger:

Could it maybe be "We Go Fast On Trust"?

It’s not that one but thanks