Hello my dears,

I've been reading quietly for some time. Today I thought, I say hello. : )
Since the end of 2022 I've been watching kdramas. It all started with "Extraordinary Attorney Woo".  
I like that watching dramas evokes many different feelings, sometimes all at once:
laughing and whooping with joy, melting away, crying, being amazed or holding my breath.  
Maybe others feel the same way?

My favorite genres are: romance, action, suspense, crime, mystery, comedy, political and sport.
Mostly I watch kdramas, but I've started watching cdramas, too.
I am open to other genres, tropes, topics and dramas as well.
I like reading the recommendations forum and browsing the great MDL database. 

Looking forward to being part of this community and getting to know new people and dramas! : )

emeraldarrows:

Welcome! *waves* :)

Hello thanks! :-)  *waving back* 

lol, welcome to mdl...

well dramas can brings out a lot of emotions out

yesterday been frustrated on a FL :)))

dany_elle1908:

lol, welcome to mdl...

well dramas can brings out a lot of emotions out

yesterday been frustrated on a FL :)))

Hello @dany_elle1908 and thank you! :-) 

Which series did you watch where the FL frustrated you? :D  

Welcome, Magnoliee! Extraordinary Attorney Woo is such a good drama to start it all. If you like action you should definitely start some Jdramas. Their action scenes are really good.

Vbinger:

Welcome, Magnoliee! Extraordinary Attorney Woo is such a good drama to start it all. If you like action you should definitely start some Jdramas. Their action scenes are really good.

Hello Vbinger, thank you so much! :-) Oh I like action a lot. :D This sounds very interesting, can you recommend me a Jdrama with action? As far as Jdramas are concerned I'm a totally newbie. 

If you watch anime you can find a good action jdrama anytime. They do a ton of live actions. I would reccomend: 

One Piece

Yu Yu Hakusho

Alice In Borderland

Signal

3 Nen A Gumi: Ima kara Mina-san wa, Hitojichi Desu (2019)

(no action but good suspense)

Watashitachi Wa Douka Shiteru 

Liars Game 

Vbinger:

If you watch anime you can find a good action jdrama anytime. They do a ton of live actions. I would reccomend: 

One Piece

Yu Yu Hakusho

Alice In Borderland

Signal

3 Nen A Gumi: Ima kara Mina-san wa, Hitojichi Desu (2019)

(no action but good suspense)

Watashitachi Wa Douka Shiteru 

Liars Game 

Ohh thank you so much for these recommendations Vbinger! I will read through the synopsis and research which series are available for me to watch on Netflix etc. :-)  Have a nice day! 

Hi! I also feel myself getting immersed in dramas - especially when a character is about to step into a bad situation. What have been the shows you've found yourself the most emotionally involved in? For me, I think I would say Silent and Mr. Queen.

tyongs_rose:

Hi! I also feel myself getting immersed in dramas - especially when a character is about to step into a bad situation. What have been the shows you've found yourself the most emotionally involved in? For me, I think I would say Silent and Mr. Queen.

Well.. Hotel De Luna was one of the very heartbreaking for me.. 

tyongs_rose:

Hello tyongs_rose :-) 

thanks you for your message and question! Nice to know that others feel similar. 

Oh, let me think... for example Vincenzo, Stranger (season 1, season 2 haven't watched yet), Bo Ra! Deborah (surprised me positively), Café Minamdang, W - Two worlds (wow),  The Fiery Priest, Crash Course in Romance, Crash Landing on you, Eulachacha Waikiki (so funny) and also Mr. Queen (sigh) really touched me emotionally.

Each drama impressed me in its own way. Either because of the suspense, crime, thrill and the plot twists, or because of the comedy or the lovely, warm, romantic feel good mood. Or all genres mixed together. :-) 

I don't know Silent yet, but it sounds heart touching! 

@Kween Phoenix: Hello , maybe I should put Hotel de Luna then on my watchlist, too. :-)

Greetings!