yes! my fav character from my fav anime. She's my alter ego :D

Sleepninja wrote: Is that Osaka from Azumanga Daioh? :D
thank you! ^.^

VioletSakura wrote: Welcome :)
I don't know how old you are, but here various age groups are present, so hopefully you find the one you're most comfortable with.
Enjoy! ^^
P.S. I'm 21 by the way ^^
drama have no age limit! :D welcome altho i'm kinda new to the forum myself xD
Hi not so fresh newbie to Asian Drama, welcome to MDL ^^ You'll be happy to know, there are all sorts of fans, from different countries, religions, of all ages ^^ So you'll definitely find people who you can connect with ^^ Lol, didn't know there was a lot of melodrama , but if you need some recommendations for rom-coms just ask ^^ Hope to see you around more ^^
hello :) welcome to the forum, we are all friendly here and we dont judge on age religion colour or type of dramas you like. So don't feel uncomfortable we wil treat you like anyone else we speak to on this forum :) Whats your fav drama? :)
Hello^_^ welcome to MDL:D
thank you. I've gone through a lot of rom-coms and regular comedies... seems all that's left are melodramas, crime dramas, and thrillers. I like them, but been needing a lot of smiles lately :)

also there are times when there are shows I want to watch I cannot finish, because they aren't available any more. At least not where I can find them. I have a few where I've only seen 1-5 episodes and then i get broken links or video removals. *sigh*

MusicROSE wrote: Hi not so fresh newbie to Asian Drama, welcome to MDL ^^
You'll be happy to know, there are all sorts of fans,
from different countries, religions, of all ages ^^
So you'll definitely find people who you can connect with ^^
Lol, didn't know there was a lot of melodrama , but if you need some recommendations for rom-coms just ask ^^
Hope to see you around more ^^
hahahaha sorry the first thing i thought about when u said u turned 40 was that u have increased risk of gallstones =) welcome to MDL :) female forty fertile fat! gallstones!!! :D
thank you!
at the moment my fav is Protect the Boss. Though I tend not to watch shows or movies more than once or twice, I think I could watch this one more than once. I relate to the male lead very well since I have many of the same phobias that he does. I'm actually wanting to purchase it on DVD (as well as a few others)

kdramamad wrote: hello :) welcome to the forum, we are all friendly here and we dont judge on age religion colour or type of dramas you like. So don't feel uncomfortable we wil treat you like anyone else we speak to on this forum :)

Whats your fav drama? :)
again I want to thank everyone for the hellos. Now I just need to browse the rest of the forum. :) I'm glad I found MDL. Makes it easier to keep track of things. I used to use MSWord to do it, but this is so much easier and plus I get to talk with fellow fans. :D Anyone, feel free to send me a message and stuff.
lol... that's okay. Actually I'm healthier now then when I was 30.
but sadly... after my 3rd pregnancy I had my gall bladder removed so no more issues for me *sigh*. My 3rd pregnancy was the worst for me.
enough of that! On to a brighter future :D

thanks for the welcome

bannie wrote: hahahaha
sorry
the first thing i thought about when u said u turned 40 was that u have increased risk of gallstones

=)

welcome to MDL

:)

female forty fertile fat! gallstones!!! :D
LisNoir wrote: Hey, welcome to MDL. And you'll be glad to know there's people here in the 30 to 50 year old group. :)

I am one of these lol

Hi and welcome to MDL :)
Hello and welcome to mdl..rosefae:-) cast your worries away.... everybody here are good and knows that everyone of us is different and accepted that fact wholeheartedly:-) as long as we love drama/movies..that's all that matters.. so have fun here..there's chat thread for you to talk to members on whatever topic... so see you around:-)
3 kids. congrats! :)
Hi and welcome to MDL :)