Hello, I'm not exactly a fresh newbie to Asian Drama. Been almost a year since I started watching. Anyway, I generally don't do forums, but I notice most fans I come across are pretty young. So I'm thought I'd check here and see if there were any older fans I can talk with. . I don't mind talking to anyone younger about my favorite dramas, I just thought I might feel out of place and awkward if no one in my age group was around. You can see my profile for more info about me. I like most genres, but at the moment I'm needing to watch less melodrama and more quirky or comedic stuff romantic or otherwise.
Hey, welcome to MDL. And you'll be glad to know there's people here in the 30 to 50 year old group. :)
Hi,:) you didn't say how old you are. I am 52
Welcome to MDL. :)
Welcome :)
I don't know how old you are, but here various age groups are present, so hopefully you find the one you're most comfortable with.
Enjoy! ^^
P.S. I'm 21 by the way ^^
Welcom to MDL i think we're all the same when it comes to our passion for dramas, i seriously don't think age matters that much ^__^
Thanks everyone for the welcome. :) and I just turned 40 a couple months ago. :P

so many friendly people !!

*waves*
Welcome to MDL! (^-^)...
Lol hello^^I guess I am on of these"young"fans you mentioned earlier but here age doesn´t matter really :)
I happen to get treated as a small kid sometimes but it is only a joke(hopefully).We have all kind of fans here...
I think it goes from 13 until 52 :p
Ahh and here I go going rude again...Welcome to MDL:)
I hope to get friends with you.
Don´t worry we are all Veeeeeeery friendly here
thank you for the welcome. I guess I'm too self-conscious... Comes with being a parent of a teen who doesn't think of me as anything more than "mom" O.O
Mirichan wrote: Lol hello^^I guess I am on of these"young"fans you mentioned earlier but here age doesn´t matter really :)
I happen to get treated as a small kid sometimes but it is only a joke(hopefully).We have all kind of fans here...
I think it goes from 13 until 52 :p
Ahh and here I go going rude again...Welcome to MDL:)
I hope to get friends with you.
Don´t worry we are all Veeeeeeery friendly here
rosefae72 wrote:

so many friendly people !!

*waves*

Is that Osaka from Azumanga Daioh? :D
:)
Hello. I'm just glad to meet others who like what I like.
yes, I'm 40. So I consider you in my age group.

goldenseal50 wrote: Hi,:) you didn't say how old you are. I am 52