Hello! I hate introduce myself, but... my name is Nina (and yeah is my real name), I'm Israeli, but I live in Costa Rica since 1996. I'm 24 years, and I have a bachelor deegre in History and other in Cartography. I started with dramas in 2000, with a kdrama (All about Eve), and a little months later with the jdrama Yasha, in 2007 a introduced to taiwanese dramas with Bull Fighting, and finally, this years, with chinese dramas with FairyTale. And, I'm "addict" since 2006, with My name is Kim Sam Soon. I love this site, and... please take care of me ^^
Welcome to MDL! :) enjoy ur stay!
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!
Hi there! Welcome to MDL! Have fun here! :)
Welcome Nina! I didn't introduce myself at first either.. but then I sort of just jumped right in. :D Omo, you've been watching dramas for such a long time! *new to this since late 2011*
Hi Nina:) Great to have a new MDL member among us:d
SeRose wrote: Welcome Nina!

I didn't introduce myself at first either.. but then I sort of just jumped right in. :D

Omo, you've been watching dramas for such a long time! *new to this since late 2011*

Well, I suppose that it have to do with my age, but I'm still young XD
Hello :D welcome to MDL.
Hi and welcome to MDL! I hope you make a lot of friends here! i like your avi, btw. :D
4winkay wrote: Hi and welcome to MDL! I hope you make a lot of friends here! i like your avi, btw. :D

Oh! thanks, I like too, obviosly, I love his smile is so cute.