Hi there all! I'm finally able to rejoin the Internet world today. Had to rejoin a lot of places and I am joining new places like here as well. My second to last semester of college really kicked my butt. Luckily just 2 finals to go and then home free for Christmas break! I'm an English B.A. student who loves Asian dramas. I can't really say what my first dramas was just that it was a Japanese drama. I think it was Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon. Or Moon Child but that's a movie not a drama. Uhm Assorted Gems was my first Kdrama and my first Taiwanese drama was It Started With a Kiss 2 (I didn't realize I watched the sequel haha)...and uh...hm Chinese...i can't recall my first one either. XD All i know is I've been watching dramas since high school. I love Gackt. I'm Gackt obsessed. Been Gackt obsessed since I discovered him in high school through a roleplay site. I'm also yaoi obsessed but well ;3. Uh...I love mythology and fantasy. I'm slowly getting into sci-fi books, but not so much. I love poetry the best...haha yes my name. my fave poets include W.B. Yeats, John Donne and Dylan Thomas. I have others but it's a long list. I write fanfiction in my spare time and my own personal works. Mostly poetry if its original stuff. So it's a pleasure to meet you all and I hope I stick around! Seems like an interesting place. ^^
Hello and welcome! I'm also new here and if u love dramas, this is heaven. A poet, really! So heard to find someone likes poetry this days. Keep up and good luck!
Hello :D Welcome back to the internet world! Moreover, welcome to MDL!
Hi there and also welcoem yourself here! Yep this seems like a good place for drama lovers. ^^ I've meant to join it before schools tarted but I didn't realize how much school would overwhelm me. And really? I know lots of poetry lovers. Ah, poetry, good for the soul. Like dramas :D Good luck to you as well!
Hi there Est and thanks for the welcome. It's good to be back and almost doen with this awful semester. XD
Hi from me too....wow you've seen alot of jdrama. What's your top 3 best Jdrama so I could check them out??
Poetlore wrote: Hi there and also welcoem yourself here! Yep this seems like a good place for drama lovers. ^^ I've meant to join it before schools tarted but I didn't realize how much school would overwhelm me.

And really? I know lots of poetry lovers. Ah, poetry, good for the soul. Like dramas :D

Good luck to you as well!

I also joined BECAUSE the school started; love the people, hate the place.
And I am majoring in engineering, so poetry lovers are a rare species here, filled with idiot dialogue readers like me.
Heii nice to meet you! I also love Gackt<3.Hope you'll have a great time here:)
Welcome to MDL ^^/ Have fun! :D
Thanks to all for the welcome! I'm tickled to know other Gackt fans. Some people don't even know him. XD And haha there are a ton of poet lovers out there! You just gotta make them open up to it. Like yaoi fans. Just poke them. <3
hello and welcome to MDL its good to find other yaoi fans :D
Hi there both of you thanks for the welcome! And yay fellow yaoi fan! :D I love yaoi so~
Poetlore wrote: Hi there Est and thanks for the welcome. It's good to be back and almost doen with this awful semester. XD

Yes of course :)
Ahhh I know what you mean! I'm just countin down the days til break >.< can't wait!
Hi! I'm a senior English major J-drama lover, too. Welcome and nice to meet you :)