Hi!

I'm looking for dramas or movies where the FL loved the ML extremely, like he was her world. But the ML never cared or was always in the dark about the FL's problems and ignored her. And now, FL had enough and wants to move on completely and doesn't care about the ML anymore. After losing her he realizes things that he never understood before and wants to get back..but it's too late!

AND..I want a happy ending, especially for the FL (no deaths please!) :D

AriHa:

Hi!

I'm looking for dramas or movies where the FL loved the ML extremely, like he was her world. But the ML never cared or was always in the dark about the FL's problems and ignored her. And now, FL had enough and wants to move on completely and doesn't care about the ML anymore. After losing her he realizes things that he never understood before and wants to get back..but it's too late!

AND..I want a happy ending, especially for the FL (no deaths please!) :D

These dramas aren't an exact fit, but they have a dynamic that is similar (including the turning point) to what you're looking for:

You Are My Destiny - FL loves ML first but he's in love with the SFL. Once she finally leaves him, he regrets everything and tries to get her back. There's a happy ending. The only death is that of the leads' unborn child partway into the drama, which results in their breakup.

Have a Crush on You - they're married, she loves him, he doesn't love her and is a workaholic, they get divorced, and he regrets. happy ending

Everyone Loves Me (2024) - ML rejects FL in public. Without knowing, FL was the girl he was in love with. But now she hates him to the bones. 

In Blossom (2024) - FL is in love with ML, then she believes he killed her. After changing bodies, she becomes the woman who was also in love with ML but hated her, but now she is full of doubts about him.

Strangers Again (2023) - FL and ML are divorced and meet again to work at the same place... well no need to say FL despises him 

Khu Khaen Saen Rak (2021) - ML is a womanizer and seduces FL sister. She hates him and plans  to break his heart to avenge her sister. They fall but FL can't forgive him for hurting her family. He does what he can to make her forgive him

Dramas in where FL spends few or more episodes mad/disappointed and ML tries to take her back to his side: 

The Last Immortal (2023) - FL  

The Legendary Life of Queen Lau (2022)