Fairly new to the site and I must confess I don't come  often :( ... gomen.

Watch lots of Japanese movies, listen to Jpop. Too many actors and actresses and artists I like to make a list (that would eat a whole page), therefore I'll mention just a few that have gradually  become super faves: Go Ayano, Nana Komatsu in films, Utada Hikaru for the music.

cheers

Hi, Atahualpa! Your Completed list is full of awesome movies. I hope you find some time to make some custom lists for your profile of your faves!

Hi, welcome to MDL :) I also watch a lot of movies. Just picked out 'The Last Emperor' from your completed list because it looks vaguely familiar...not sure if I watched it before a long time ago but will check it out again. 

I have a question... is it allowed to share a link here? Maybe I'm bad at searchin' and browsin' but I haven't found anything about it in the rules thread . 

welcome to MDL, Atahualpa! I've been listening to Utada since I was probably eight years old. I love her stuff, although I haven't paid much attention to the music scene in a while. I think I read she'll be touring again soon~

Re: links, I've never read any rules against it but lots of people link to places all over here on MDL.

ah ok thanks, so here it is, it's a closed Facebook group dedicated to Nana Komatsu, I'm one of the admins there, it's only a few months old. Though it was launched because there's no real meeting place for non-Asian fans we  have and accept fans from all over the world, of course :)

So if there are NK fans out here, they're welcome, request (join group) and someone from the team will validate, simple as that :)

La The Nana (Komatsu): 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/295392944273572/