shivali:

Wow I had no idea that there are so many ppl from india watching kdramas. Annyo, chingus ????

Hie Preeti, if u want to know some good dramas u can check my watchlist. All tHose rated above 8.5 or 9 are my favourite and had a refreshing plot. Now m watching korean Odyssey and it's still airing. Recently i finished watching just between lovers 

Hiii shivali.....Me too from India....I'm also currently watching Korean Odyssey.... I plan to watch just between lovers...is the story good??

Ramya :

Hiii shivali.....Me too from India....I'm also currently watching Korean Odyssey.... I plan to watch just between lovers...is the story good??

Just b/w lover looks like a real life plot about two ppl who overcome their fears from something that happened in past and changed their lives forever, through love. Well, I can assure u that u won't regret it, the drama has grt lead actor's, supporting actors and plot. Try watching it, i know u will thanks me later. In case u don't ur free to curse me too

shivali:

Just b/w lover looks like a real life plot about two ppl who overcome their fears from something that happened in past and changed their lives forever, through love. Well, I can assure u that u won't regret it, the drama has grt lead actor's, supporting actors and plot. Try watching it, i know u will thanks me later. In case u don't ur free to curse me too

Thank you....I'll watch it☺

Hi Preeti.. I am also from India. My favourite genre is fantasy. You should watch my love from another star and goblin. They are the best

Hi Welcome to mdl

I am also from India - TamilNadu.

I wud like to recommend,

49 days

lie to me

my princess

my girl

can you hear my heart?

pinnachio

heirs

legend of the blue sea

heart strings

to the beautiful you

you are beautiful

Cinderella and four knights

reply 1988

reply 1994

school 2017

black (mystery)

I think we have enough Indians here in MDL and thats good to see

Hey.. Same here, new to MDL and also from INDIA.

Dramas I would like to recommend:-

Chief Kim , Mad dog, Chicago Typwriter

preeti1514:

heiii ... i like romantic and mystry dramas !!!

Watch "While you were sleeping".

It's the best.

BTW 

h!

I'm new here.

안녕하세요!

Hello, nice to meet you☺️ 

I'm new here too. 

I also recommend you City Hunter and Boys over flowers (both with Lee Min Ho) ❤️