Hi, really i have been here since a lot but i'm usually a very lazy person, well i have watched 370 dramas *someone is addicted lololololololol* i love Asia in general, i like asian movies and dramas mmmm and nothing more i guess :D
Hi and welcome to MDL :D
370 DRAMAS.....................................................DAEBAK! Annyeonghaseyo, Seonsaengnim.
i'm too addicted to dramas since hana yori dango xDD
Hi! thank you so much kkkkkk
370 dramas... *faints* Welcome to MDL :D
milafanway wrote: i'm too addicted to dramas since hana yori dango xDD

'Hana yori dango' was my first, too! Damn you, Hot Japanese Guys!
hana yori dango and oguri shun damn! xDDD
LOL yeah i know, in reality my dad is like are dramas going to feed you? and i'm like.... there are a lot of oppas DUH! -_- xDDD
OMG! Youre so lucky! Seriously, how do you find times to watch soooooooo many dramas?? xD welcoem to MDL by the way! :D
xD well in summer i didn't have life because of my grades so dramas time! hahahaha but now i don't have too much time TT__TT *i'm addicted to dramas xD* thank you!! :DD
welcome to MDL :D have fun here =)
Though I'm new too but welcome! ^^ Good for you that you still remember your first drama. I couldnt even remember my firsts -_- omooo, you've watched soooo much~
milafanway wrote: i'm too addicted to dramas since hana yori dango xDD

HI! And welcome ^^

I know what you mean... I started off with HYD a few years ago and this is where it led me haha. I totally love that drama!
You seem to have seen a lot of dramas... When do you have that much time? O_O
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!