Moonshine and Valentine

I have yet watch Come and Hug Me because I need time to forget the male lead's character from My Mister. 

Come and Hug Me, Hana Nochi Hare, Lawless Lawyer, and Mistress.

Amanda:

hana nochi hare <3

Do you mind briefing me on the plot?? I wanna start it but not if its too similar to hana yori dango (plus wouldnt hurt to have a different type of ML than HYD)

brownieoholic:

Do you mind briefing me on the plot?? I wanna start it but not if its too similar to hana yori dango (plus wouldnt hurt to have a different type of ML than HYD)

https://mydramalist.com/article/currently-watching-hana-nochi-hare-0527182513 Heres my currently watching article on Hana nochi hare

I am also watching Black Pean and loving it
99.9 criminal lawyer just ended but subs are up to episode 7/9

OldAnimeLady:

https://mydramalist.com/article/currently-watching-hana-nochi-hare-0527182513 Heres my currently watching article on Hana nochi hare

I am also watching Black Pean and loving it
99.9 criminal lawyer just ended but subs are up to episode 7/9

THANKS!!

✔️ Wok of Love 

✔️ Ms Hammurabi 

✔️ Ms Sherlock 

Lawless lawyer and investigative couple. 

Though i am also mourning my daily which will finish up this week, enemies from the past has been my fun bit of fluff for what seems like forever.

I love all these 

Georges I:

Lawless Attorney, Investigation Couple & Come and Hug Me 

Yusuf:

Come and Hug Me, Sketch and Wok of Love

Lawless lawyers,come and hug me 

Marry Me Now, Lawless Lawyer, Partners for Justice

Love Rerun, Hana nochi Hare

Hana Nochi Hare <3
Lawless Lawyer

Come and Hug Me is my absolute favorite atm. But I'm also really enjoying Miss Hammurabi, About Time, Lawless Lawyer, and Wok of Love. 

I usually wait for dramas to end before starting them, but I couldn't stop myself this time.

Come and Hug Me...SO GOOD, my new addiction.

Lawless Lawyer...so much action, I kind of love it.

About time...only two episodes in, but I liked what I saw.