Hello!  

MDL has been such a great resource for finding new dramas but I have never taken advantage of the social aspect..I'm not a social media kind of person, but, it would be great to talk to people about my addiction other then my poor super uninterested family.

About Me: I am 24 and originally from Bozeman, Montana. I recently moved to Seattle and I have never really left the United States. I am jealous of anyone who has and I plan to travel in the future to Thailand/Korea/Japan and Europe..some day.  I started watching dramas..this year and have already created a Favorites List (check it out) totaling 48 Dramas..like I said, addiction. 

My very first drama was Kluen Chewitt. I fell hard and have been searching for more ever since. I am constantly finding new gems and adding to my collection and I guess I just want to share it with people. 

Thank you for reading! 

Seonsaeng Community Manager

Welcome to the MDL family!

Hi there and welcome may you enjoy your visits here

Hello! Thank you very much. I have already checked out your lists. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put in to give others suggestions of what to watch. You even categorized them by genre! :) Appreciate it.