So, I don't really expect anyone to read this but, thanks if you are :)

I guess I'm new to MDL and I'd just like to say Hi, because I don't really know any people who like foreign dramas and anime and stuff. I hope to gain friends who have common interests as me because it sucks, talking about an awesome drama and having no one know what you're going on about :/ So feel free to friend me- no pressure!

Brief Bio: I'm from England. My grandparents are from various places in the Caribbean. I am a secondary school student. I enjoy anime, foreign dramas, and drawing my own characters. I hate typos and spiders- if i look back at this and see a typo, I don't know what i'll do :3
My favourites:
Current fav song: Now- Paramore
- OR Kimi to iu Hana- Asian Kung-Fu Generation (I also love the funky band name :))
Movie: Another Earth
- OR Summer Wars
Hello! It sucks when I can't share my love of asian dramas with my friends, so I can understand your situation. So share all you can here, all dramaholics around! I luv your avater, L my first crush!
Hi!! Welcome and don't worry, I think a lot of people will read what you wrote, this forum is full of nice people! I'm always happy to meet a fellow drama and anime lover! I love Japan and everything that's Japanese most of all, but lately I've started watching Korean dramas and I'm getting badly addicted! Oh, and Death Note is one of my favourite anime and manga! ;)
Hi..Welcome to MDL... I read it ^^V
welcome to MDL :D have fun and make lots of friends here ^^/
Hi and welcome to MDL :D
Thanks.. and yeah- I see that ;)
Sakakibara wrote: Hi!!
Welcome and don't worry, I think a lot of people will read what you wrote, this forum is full of nice people!
I'm always happy to meet a fellow drama and anime lover! I love Japan and everything that's Japanese most of all, but lately I've started watching Korean dramas and I'm getting badly addicted!
Oh, and Death Note is one of my favourite anime and manga! ;)

Awesome!- I love things with subtitles for some reason :) Sometimes i find myself eating with chopsticks- I consider it training..
Hello! I did read your intro by the way ^_^ Welcome to MDL. You have no idea how bad I spazzed out when I saw your avatar.
Bekkzii wrote: Awesome!- I love things with subtitles for some reason :) Sometimes i find myself eating with chopsticks- I consider it training..

Oh, but it is training! XD If you ever visit some Asian country you're already good to go!
And yeah, I love watching everything as it was originally meant to be! I'm Italian but I always watch all the movies in English, or with subs if it's some other language...I just love to hear the way every language sounds! You can learn a lot of things and pick up a word or two! :)
marianat wrote: Hello! I did read your intro by the way ^_^ Welcome to MDL.
You have no idea how bad I spazzed out when I saw your avatar.

I hope that's a good thing ^ ^ and thanks.
Props to the person who made the original wallpaper- and I even have the death note fonts onto my computer :)
Sakakibara wrote: Oh, but it is training! XD If you ever visit some Asian country you're already good to go!
And yeah, I love watching everything as it was originally meant to be! I'm Italian but I always watch all the movies in English, or with subs if it's some other language...I just love to hear the way every language sounds! You can learn a lot of things and pick up a word or two! :)

EXACTLY. People just don't know what I mean. It's a great skill to have under you're belt and even if I go to a an Asian restaurant that has chopsticks- I can show off my mad skills and watch my friends fumble around- I've got it all planned out...^^
Mhm definitely a good thing. L was my favorite character, then Matt (even though he was only in one episode lol) Nice! I have a death note t-shirt. My mother completely judged me for it XD