Hi , nice to meet you all I joined Mydramalist yesterday. I want to make new friends here Also recommend me good dramas. I watch Korean , Japanese and Taiwanese dramas I like to watch anime and read manga sometimes. Please add me :)
Hello!Welcome to MDL :) I'm not really into korean drama so i guess i will just recommend you some japanese drama.I think i will recommend Bloody Monday,since you haven't watch it yet.I don't know whether you like this kind of drama or not but for me,Bloody Monday is a must-watch drama. :)
xXhaninXx wrote: Hello!Welcome to MDL :)
I'm not really into korean drama so i guess i will just recommend you some japanese drama.I think i will recommend Bloody Monday,since you haven't watch it yet.I don't know whether you like this kind of drama or not but for me,Bloody Monday is a must-watch drama. :)

Thanks xDD
HELLO!!

Welcome to MDL! Have fun here ^^

I recommend Secret Garden! I think you u would like that drama :)
Hi and welcome! (^u^) I'm also a new person here, just joined 4 days ago XD I love watching anime and reading mangas too! :D
ILikeDramas wrote: Hi , nice to meet you all
I joined Mydramalist yesterday. I want to make new friends here
Also recommend me good dramas. I watch Korean , Japanese and Taiwanese dramas
I like to watch anime and read manga sometimes.
Please add me :)

Hi and hello to you.
Welcome to MDL.
Hello from me too :) I watch both Korean and Japanese drama and movies. Also watch anime too :)
Hello and Welcome!
Hello and welcome, hope you'll have fun here~ :D
Hello! welcome to MDL
hellooo and welcome to mydramalist :D ..
i would recommened reply 1997 - its about friendship and first love :)
Welcome and have fun! Drama Recs: Taiwanese- My Lucky Star, Fondant Garden, Autumn's concerto, Smiling Pasta, In Time With You, Lavender, It started with a kiss, love keeps going Korean- Sweet 18, You're Beautiful, Dream High, Queen In Hyun's Man, The Princess' Man, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Shining Inheritance, Stars falling from the sky Japanese- Tatta Hitotsu No Koi, Zettai Kareshi, Switch Girl, Rich Man Poor Woman, Nodame Cantabile, Hana Kimi, Don Quixote That should get you started! :)
Welcome! I think you should watch Hana Yori Dango :3 It was my very first drama ever and it's still one of my favorites!