HEY! My name is Bengisu. I'm a 21 years old weirdo who's studying software engineering yet so horrible at it -cough-

I started watching k-drama recently tHanKs to my friend, I'm not much of a fan of series/movies. So it took her 5 months to convince me to watch my first k-drama ever which is Hello, My Twenties. It still remains as my favourite. 

But here I am watching my 5th k-drama! Hah! Since I was struggling to find good dramas to watch, I decided to join this website. I'm open to any recommendations or friend requests if you need someone to hype a drama you like.

I am a bit, okay way too much, hyper and awkward person, I can't wait to meet you all and get along with you! Have a great day everyone ♡

Welcome to MDL! I hope you'll have a great time here.

I'm sure you'll get better at programming.

Is Hello, My Twenties worth watching? 

P.S Loving your submissions. 

Thank you so much! 

I really hope so, it's my 3rd year. I don't even have a choice but get better at it (-:

Yes! I love it! I rewatched a few episodes, thinking of rewatching the whole show. But I don't know if it's to your taste!

Really? I enjoy editing so far :D Thank you!

chiegoose:
HEY! My name is Bengisu. I'm a 21 years old weirdo who's studying software engineering yet so horrible at it -cough-

Welcome to MDL. You just need hands-on experiences

Hello nice to meet you!