Hello everyone!

Hello! I'm Sejuty and I'm really excited to be here. I've been using this site very often but I only just now made an account lol. Anyways...I'm a Pre-Med student at university and I like to watch dramas and listen to Kpop to relax. I watch Korean, Chinese, and Taiwanese dramas. To be honest, Korean is the easiest to watch because I've been self studying Korean for a year or so and I can focus more on the video than on what the subtitles say! Now...let's talk about Kpop...I'm a mutlifandom but I really like Seventeen, Monsta X, Stray Kids, and The Boyz!!! I even do a Kpop journal/bujo on my Studygram (If anyone is interested in that, just reply). If anyone wants to talk about Kpop or dramas, I would be super excited to!!!

I really hope that I can make friends here! If anyone has any recommendations, let me know!

SM

welcome, my name is yasmine. i watch korean, japanese, chinese, taiwanese, thai dramas the list goes on really lmao. i’m also a multifandom i stan way too many groups haha. seventeen is one of my bias groups, and so are monsta x. my ult biases from them are jun and minhyuk. i also stan loads more groups lmfao

lololol:

welcome, my name is yasmine. i watch korean, japanese, chinese, taiwanese, thai dramas the list goes on really lmao. i’m also a multifandom i stan way too many groups haha. seventeen is one of my bias groups, and so are monsta x. my ult biases from them are jun and minhyuk. i also stan loads more groups lmfao

Ayeee Nice nice. It's always difficult being a multifandom I can't list every group that I like ugh