It all started on a rare channel flipping Friday night which landed on  Netflix’s Good Morning Call  in 2017 but  it was Weightlifting Fairy in DF that got me -hook, line and sinker!

I  am in love with writer Song Ji-na but have yet to watch her masterpieces Sandglass and Eyes of Dawn.

I like to watch shows that makes me think. I like to watch families and meaningful relationships. I like history infused stories showcasing cultural values and current relevant believable story lines at the same time. I do find light rom-com with terrific actors refreshes me from time to time (cue Fight my Way, Healer, Weightifting Fairy ;).

Ever since I came to realize how much  time and emotions one  invests in a drama I have been careful choosing which ones to watch.  I found myself visiting this  site more and more in search  of   “the” next one. Your reviews and detailed infos here are so helpful,  shout out to a great admin and contributor team!  I have decided to join in the fun for the very first time . 

As you can see I am fairly new to dramaland and sincerely hope to find kindred spirits here with similar obsessions that I can chat away with and not find it weird in any way, lol! 

I heart Korean dramas sooo much ❤️

Welcome to MDL! The traditional ways to find your next drama to watch are: ask suggestion on the forum or browse the database, but if you want a funny way you can scroll down the feeds, sometimes I start new drama cause I see people posting about it on the feed.  

Thanks for the warm welcome Poia!