Hello! Namaste! I'm a K-Drama addict from India. I have started watching K-Drama from this January and already an addict. 

I started with Pinocchio. It was amazing. This is the show that made me want to watch more K-Dramas.  I loved watching Chief Kim the most, it's my favourite show.  I have not seen many shows yet, but I would love to get some recommendations. I love comedy, action and romance too. 

Thank you for reading this. English is not my mother tongue. Sorry for making any mistake. Hope you have an amazing day/night.

XoXo!

If you want some kind of sincere but heavy feel i would suggest - my mister (my personal favourite absolutely amazing)

Very funny and hilarious (like literally rofl) - eulancha waikiki season 1 and  2

Something crisp and life learning with cute romance - because this is my first life .(contract marriage)

Married couple romantic but funny one go for- go back couple 

All these drama are highly rated and famous with very good ost and latest respective year samsung gadgets(which i personally like to see in kdramas)

Hope you also find these dramas entertaining and amusing . Enjoy . I am too from india as you may have already guessed so from my name .

Feel free to contact me here regarding any new suggestion.

Welcome!

Suggestions:

Action:

The Guardians

Mad Dog

The K2(+romance)

Life on Mars 

Defendant (+mystery)

Cruel City

Player

Romance:

Because This is My First Life 

Chicago Typewriter 

Kill Me, Heal Me

Secret Garden 

The smile has left your eyes

Come and Hug me

Strong woman Do Bong Soon

Familiar Wife 

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim 

Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu (jdrama)

Takane no Hana(jdrama)

Comedy: 

Eulachacha Waikiki

History of the Salaryman (+romance)

Kahogo no Kahoko (jdrama)

Fight for my way (+romance)

Thank you for your suggestions guys.  XoXo. <3