Am so excited to find this site in order to broaden and expand my knowledge of Asian dramas and movies.  I am studying Japanese and hope to be selected to volunteer for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.  I would love to make more friends in the Tokyo area since I hope to be there next year.

I currently live in the state of Texas near Dallas and I am SO LUCKY to have access to many Japanese and other retailers including Daiso and Kinokinuya that bring so many specialty items to this area.  I have two Shiba Inus that keep me busy and also head to all sorts of Japanese and other festivals in the area.

While trying to expand my knowledge of Japanese I started watching shows in that language and recently learned about the huge amount of other shows and movies that I enjoy watching.  I was so surprised but I am having fun also watching Chinese and Korean programming.  It is somewhat difficult to find online access to some of the shows I want to watch but I have been fairly lucky so far and been able to watch most of them.

Reach out if you are in the Dallas area and definitely friend me here at MDL if you have some of the same interests.  Currently in a relationship and just looking for friendships here!