I love MDL i like to meet more people  with the seem love for k- and c dramas .

In the Netherlands i have no friends that love asian dramas 

Hi! I’m fairly new but welcome!  I’ve been to the Netherlands a few times-a beautiful country.  The people were always super friendly to us wherever we visited. 

You’ve come to the right place for people who love Asian dramas!  : )

Hallo!!! Welcome in MDL :)  

It's nice here, we all share a passion for asian dramas  and movies ;

I love asian dramas , i like to watch and explore different genre from different country (K, C, T,  J ,THAI)  .. but my favorite are C and K dramas (with always some romance) 

(From your Profile Pic we have something else in common or should i say someone else ;))

thanks for your kind response.

(Shadow)  yes i love Ji chang Wook

Chantal Hobbelen Daams:

thanks for your kind response.

(Shadow)  yes i love Ji chang Wook

:-)

JCW-always a good choice. : )

Hi! I’m Regina and also from the Netherlands ! I’ve recently gotten into dramas after liking kpop for a while hahahh so i have a long way to go but i’m planning on watching everything in my plan to watch list asap!

Welcome Regina!

Good luck on finishing your PTW list.  I think you’ll find the more you are on this site the longer it grows.  People are always talking about the dramas they are watching so you’ll keep adding them to your PTW. At the rate I’m going I’ll have to live to 120 to finish the ones in mine! : )

Glad you found MDL!

Hi!

Nice to meet you. I am also from the Netherlands!

nice to see that there are more kdrama lovers from the Netherlands !

Omg and here I thought there was no one from the Netherlands that is into Asian dramas~

Welcome! I am just your average Jdrama lover lol, but I'll watch anything as long as I enjoy it

i also like to watch J dramas, k dramas and c dramas and Thai dramas I enjoy it very much.  Nice to meet you ! 

Heyooo welcome! Je naam is inderdaad best wel nederlands ;p
I'm dutch too, nice to meet ya

Nice to Meet Other Dutch Asian drama lovers !!! Hihi  

Hi! I'm also looking to make new friends and am also from the Netherlands^^. I also love k-drama's and also watch J-drama's and thai-drama's! Trying to get into C-drama's too though:). Nice to meet you, would love to become friends!^^.