Hi everybody!!! ^^ I'm an Italian girl, I'm 17 years old and I've been a drama addicted for almost two years!! ^^ My first drama was Hana Yori Dango, discoverd thanks to the anime!! My favourite drama are the Korean ones, even though they were te last I started to watch!! In fact, at first, I only watched Japanese and Taiwanese drama!! But now I only watch the Korean ones!!! XD Maybe that's because I'm also a K-POP fan!! ^^ So, my favourite J-Drama are Ikemen Desu Ne, Hana Yori Dango and Jotei. T-Drama Tokyo Juliet, Devil beside you and Skip Beat. And for K-Drama I'm not that sure...I like a lot of K-Drama...If I have to choose some then I'd choose The moon that embraces the sun, School 2013, Shut up flower boy band, Secret Garden, Dream High, Dream High 2 and I hear your voice. My favourite actors are Lee Jong Suk, Song Joong Ki and Park Shin Hye..sorry but I only know well the Korean ones...but I also like Matsujun, Mike He and Rainie Yang!!! ^^ And I told you tha I'm also a K-POP fan!! My favourite group is Infinite!! Then I like FT Island, 2PM, BTS, Girl's Day and Sistar!! But I listen to a lot of other Korean artists, I really love K-POP!! Even though I've been into drama and K-POP only for two years, I started to be interested in Japan thanks to anime and manga!!! So I've liked asian works since I was little!! ^^ Well, that's all, I'm here on MDL so, please, take good care of me!! ^^
oooh can we write about ourselfs :D
Uhm...is that a question?? O.ò
LOL yes >_> But I can't be botherd anymore ^^
... SONG JOONG KI! Because he's great~~ HAHA! I'm your neighbor... I'm from Austria~~ Hahaaaa~~ XDDD Nice to meet you~~ and thanks for the very nice introduction~~
Hello and Welcome! Yeah, K dramas do that to people............... Nobody will be blaming u here though................have fun!
Welcome and join the fun
Hi!! Nice to meet you!! I'm from Italy too^^ (Maybe we actually know each other XD)
well.. benvenuta cara^^
Ooooh, really?? I'm always happy to find European fans!!! ^^ Nice to meet you!! ^^
baranamtara wrote: ... SONG JOONG KI! Because he's great~~ HAHA!

I'm your neighbor... I'm from Austria~~ Hahaaaa~~ XDDD
Nice to meet you~~ and thanks for the very nice introduction~~

Ooooh, really?? I'm always happy to find European fans!!! ^^ Nice to meet you!! ^^
herojjsachiko wrote: Hi!! Nice to meet you!! I'm from Italy too^^ (Maybe we actually know each other XD)
well.. benvenuta cara^^

Ahahah!!! Yeah, that's possible!! ^^ Grazie mille!! ^^
Hi, I live in Italy aswell and I can also speak Italian but I'm not from there... WELCOME! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!! And I hope you have found a good website to watch drama on (in Europe it's very hard to watch drama, I find)... Nice to meet you XD
Prinspirt wrote: Ooooh, really?? I'm always happy to find European fans!!! ^^ Nice to meet you!! ^^

There are a lot of people from Europe here~~ XDD
So, I'm sure, you'll feel at home really fast~~ ^0^ Haha~~