lol. i knew it was just a matter of time till u pop up in this thread professing ur love for all things matsujun as only a true fangirl does for her ichiban. :)
boutux wrote: lol. i knew it was just a matter of time till u pop up in this thread professing ur love for all things matsujun as only a true fangirl does for her ichiban. :)

Hey! I am an true fangirl too!! :p
Don´t forget me
MatsuJun is the my first choice because 1) He's super duper hot. 2) He was in the first Jdrama I ever watched. 3) He's in a band and has great acting skills. And finally 4) He's super duper hot!
Mirichan wrote: Hey! I am an true fangirl too!! :p
Don´t forget me

yes u are but unfortunately for as long as i have known hava rava no one surpasses her love for matsujun. which is why i was shocked that she took so long. where the pic spammers?
Speaking of Matsujun<3<3, have you guys watched Saigo no Yakusoku yet? It's only a drama special and lasts for 2 hours only, way too short imo, but it is sooo good and Matsujun is so hot there. Arashi's acting was supreme! Did I say Matsujun was hot there? Cause he SO IS-likewhoahdamniwannaeathimupandneverpoopbecauseidontwanttolosehimandforeverkeephiminmystomach-HOT :) or....if Matsujun was a booger, I'd never pick my nose because I'd be scared of losing him, hot.

Just letting you guys know that I'm never re-reading this comment ever again because I'd turn red and realize that I'm the reason they make restraining orders.

....I'm not crazy, or a stalker, or a crazy-stalker, I swear. I'm just in love. To the point of insanity.
Of course I've watched Saigo no Yakusoku *____* Loved all ARASHI members in it ~~ I think I should rewatch it soon. Lol how can you compare him with booger *is in deep shock* I can't wait for Lucky 7 to finish airing and get all eps subbed so I can marathon the drama!
HAVA-RAVA wrote: Of course I've watched Saigo no Yakusoku *____*
Loved all ARASHI members in it ~~ I think I should rewatch it soon.
Lol how can you compare him with booger *is in deep shock*
I can't wait for Lucky 7 to finish airing and get all eps subbed so I can marathon the drama!

Haha, I don't think before I type! I really like Lucky Seven :) Not really that into detective dramas, but this one is so much fun!
I love detective dramas ~~
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I love detective dramas ~~

Me too~Do you have any favorites? :p
Zettai Reido, MR. BRAIN, Vampire Prosecutor, LADY ~Saigo no Hanzai Profile~, Unfair aka basically all I've seen and more XD
HAVA-RAVA wrote: Zettai Reido, MR. BRAIN, Vampire Prosecutor, LADY ~Saigo no Hanzai Profile~, Unfair
aka basically all I've seen and more XD

My favorites are LADY~Saigo no Hanzai Profile,Maou,Unfair,Tantei Gakuen Q and Hidarime Tantei Eye <3
For sure much more too:D
Aaaahh, Matsujun *drools* That is all.
HAVA-RAVA wrote: Zettai Reido, MR. BRAIN, Vampire Prosecutor, LADY ~Saigo no Hanzai Profile~, Unfair
aka basically all I've seen and more XD

What do you think of Boss, Joker Yurusarezaru Sosakan and Koshonin? I'm a detective dorama addict... ^^
bennyost wrote: What do you think of Boss, Joker Yurusarezaru Sosakan and Koshonin? I'm a detective dorama addict... ^^

I love James Bond, so if you know of a drama that sort of reminds you of that, then please let me know! Maybe I'd start liking detective dramas as well.