SuedeGirl wrote: Miri, I just hate youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, how could you use such picture as your avi??? Hooow? Now I'm getting crazy XD It's my absolutely beloved pic 'cause wet guy is well, we know ;D

Awwwwww but he published it,right? So everyone is....OKAY I am sorry*bows down*

Please don´t hate me for it but I want to keep it...at least for a few more days ;D
don't worry sweety, all I need is Miura-san fix and your dirrty avi is just perfect, I can only be angry at myself that I haven't used it ;)
SuedeGirl wrote: don't worry sweety, all I need is Miura-san fix and your dirrty avi is just perfect, I can only be angry at myself that I haven't used it ;)

Haha so you are angry at yourself :D
I can understand that^^
I've seen some of his movies and drama such as Koizora,Sai no Haha, kimi ni todoke, and Samurai high. For me he's really a Good actor!!^^-)) liking him so far
khat_chan wrote: I've seen some of his movies and drama such as Koizora,Sai no Haha, kimi ni todoke, and Samurai high. For me he's really a Good actor!!^^-)) liking him so far

Welcome to the Miura thread :)
I am glad you think like that~
I am thinking like that too :D

Actually I would like to recommend you a Drama of him...It made me become his fan:
http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?1500-Discussion-Bloody-Monday
Just a recommend^^
I think you would like it~
Here come some new pictures of him~~

A scene from Koizura >-<

ISN`T THAT CUTE?

I feel like i´m comitting some crime when I think he is hot... (I´m so much older than him)
I don't have this issue, since he's one year three months and a half older than me ^^
hehe^^ I want to rewatch 14 sai no haha...but I already know it by heart...
I watched that one too. It's really touching. It's easier for me to re-watch movies that's why I watched koizora three times >.<"
melancholic wrote: I feel like i´m comitting some crime when I think he is hot... (I´m so much older than him)

You are never too old for him :D
Well I am too young in that case then^^
Mirichan wrote: You are never too old for him :D

I like that :D
JUst began watching this movie here:http://mydramalist.com/japanese-movie/946/naoko

Sorry but I couldn´t find any trailer with subs:

Have a look on it when you like movies who can deal about serious themes too~ :)
I am still not 100% sure for myself how the plot will develope^^
Maybe Am will take a look on this...Or someone else*hoping*
When you are seeing this here....HELLO Am*waves* :)