Oh gosh. I had such a long break from MDL and Miura-san. Finally I'm back and I can watch pictures and soon some dramas ;)
SuedeGirl wrote: Oh gosh. I had such a long break from MDL and Miura-san. Finally I'm back and I can watch pictures and soon some dramas ;)

Hehe I am glad you haven´t forgotten...(me)& this thread here :p
You can´t believe how relieved I were when I saw your post^^
Then~ Please enjoy <3
Maybe I am going to post some new pictures here soon~
Yay! Can't wait for more pics :3 And cause I missed my Haruma's fix, I'm watching in the same time two dramas and one film ;)
SuedeGirl wrote: Yay! Can't wait for more pics :3 And cause I missed my Haruma's fix, I'm watching in the same time two dramas and one film ;)

Ahaha that´s more tha me!
I am always SO MUCH TOO HAPPY to watch him in DRamas that I don´t do it in the end because it´s too good.
Yeah weird thinking,I know xD

Here some picture as celebration for your japanese lessons! :)

(though you probably already know it)

(and this,*thinking of using it as next profile picture*) *~*
Mirichan wrote: Ahaha that´s more tha me!
I am always SO MUCH TOO HAPPY to watch him in DRamas that I don´t do it in the end because it´s too good.
Yeah weird thinking,I know xD

Here some picture as celebration for your japanese lessons! :)

(though you probably already know it)

(and this,*thinking of using it as next profile picture*) *~*

Well at first I have to look for the original picture since this here was edited from someone else :p*admits*
aaa, I'll speak the language of Haruma (and Toda Erika cus after Taisetsu... I admire this girl) XD Gosh, I still need to wait so long! Miri, you must send more and more pictures! ;)
SuedeGirl wrote: aaa, I'll speak the language of Haruma (and Toda Erika cus after Taisetsu... I admire this girl) XD Gosh, I still need to wait so long! Miri, you must send more and more pictures! ;)

I will! :D
Sorry for neglecting MDl lately though.... wasn´t able to post any pictures but don´t worry~
When won´t forget then the next will follow this night.... :p
but never ever forget to have some Haruma fix ;) I'm going to get mine right now...
I just watched him in Kimi Ni Todoke and I loved it, would anyone recommend any other romance he plays in or is that really the only good one?
Miuraaaaa..... Love him! One of my favorite actors!!! He's talented, and really cute and handsome!! <3
Starae wrote: I just watched him in Kimi Ni Todoke and I loved it, would anyone recommend any other romance he plays in or is that really the only good one?

I haven't seen this one still, bad me ;) Anyway, I haven't seen Koizora: The Movie so definitely you (and me too) should check it cus it's romance. Lately I ended watching Taisetsu na koto wa subete kimi ga oshiete kureta. So crazy romance, so over the top but,damn, I really believed in this story. Crazy, so wicked but still, my definitely favourite work by Haruma. He and Toda Erika were a bliss to watch. So, if you want to cry and in the same time crash laptop or TV, it must be your choice ;)
SuedeGirl wrote: but never ever forget to have some Haruma fix ;) I'm going to get mine right now...

Hehe I won´t forget ;D

Starae wrote: I just watched him in Kimi Ni Todoke and I loved it, would anyone recommend any other romance he plays in or is that really the only good one?

VIPHoney_Nikki wrote: Miuraaaaa..... Love him! One of my favorite actors!!! He's talented, and really cute and handsome!! <3

SuedeGirl wrote: I haven't seen this one still, bad me ;) Anyway, I haven't seen Koizora: The Movie so definitely you (and me too) should check it cus it's romance. Lately I ended watching Taisetsu na koto wa subete kimi ga oshiete kureta. So crazy romance, so over the top but,damn, I really believed in this story. Crazy, so wicked but still, my definitely favourite work by Haruma. He and Toda Erika were a bliss to watch. So, if you want to cry and in the same time crash laptop or TV, it must be your choice ;)

That´s what I wanted to say :D

Oh and please feel welcome here!!!!
Btw that counts to everyone who posted here today <3
I am always happy about new faces here (=:
SOME new pictures:

This here is a older one but I still love it >_<

Did I satisfy you guys a little? XD
You too?SuedeGirl?
Mirichan wrote: SOME new pictures:

Did I satisfy you guys a little? XD
You too?SuedeGirl?

Ooooh, Haruma looks so seducing and innocent in the same time ;))) Well, maybe one day I'll reveal my little collection ;)