Haruma and koala are too adorable!! I just to hug squeeze them both :)

Mirichan wrote: SOME new pictures:

This here is a older one but I still love it >_<

Did I satisfy you guys a little? XD
You too?SuedeGirl?
SuedeGirl wrote: I haven't seen this one still, bad me ;) Anyway, I haven't seen Koizora: The Movie so definitely you (and me too) should check it cus it's romance. Lately I ended watching Taisetsu na koto wa subete kimi ga oshiete kureta. So crazy romance, so over the top but,damn, I really believed in this story. Crazy, so wicked but still, my definitely favourite work by Haruma. He and Toda Erika were a bliss to watch. So, if you want to cry and in the same time crash laptop or TV, it must be your choice ;)

Ladies, Koizora: the movie is a definite must watch ~ I believe that this is Haruma's defining moment as a young actor, where he got really noticed and he did an awesome job. Enjoy!! ^^
That«s true. In there I could see him surpassing Seto Koji in his acting. And I loved the way they get to know each other. I wanted someone to do the same to me. Honto ni Kawaii
SuedeGirl wrote: Ooooh, Haruma looks so seducing and innocent in the same time ;))) Well, maybe one day I'll reveal my little collection ;)

WHY NOT DO IT TODAY? :D
It´s YOUR chance~~ Your chance has come :P
harumasgirl wrote: Haruma and koala are too adorable!! I just to hug squeeze them both :)

harumasgirl wrote: Ladies, Koizora: the movie is a definite must watch ~ I believe that this is Haruma's defining moment as a young actor, where he got really noticed and he did an awesome job. Enjoy!! ^^

AWWWW can only agree >_<
:)
Huge fan of him! I'm hoping to see him in more projects this coming year :D
That guy is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too good looking for his own good! I have to put Bloody monday on hold bcs of him; it's a suspense but all I was doing is gawking at him, never mind the story. So I am trying to get a hold of myself, pics here are a lot of help! Someday soon I might start Bloody Monday anew.
fantasylover97 wrote: Huge fan of him! I'm hoping to see him in more projects this coming year

JAYJAYJAYJAYJAJAY~~~~ I hope he will be the main-role of maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany Dramas as well <3

shaz22 wrote: That guy is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too good looking for his own good! I have to put Bloody monday on hold bcs of him; it's a suspense but all I was doing is gawking at him, never mind the story. So I am trying to get a hold of myself, pics here are a lot of help! Someday soon I might start Bloody Monday anew.

Ahahaha so funny *______*
I had to rewatch many episodes because of him too but I didn´t care xD
I think the same like you though...Way too good-looking for his OWN GOOD!
He has crazy fans like me as an result after all....

Welcome to this thread here btw...I am soooooooooooooo happy to get to know 2 new fans of him here :)

Soooooooooooooooo WELCOME *______*
I'm joining you guys, since I'm Haruma fan too ;D *seeing picture above* There it goes again *melting on the spot* That smile is going to kill me. Why showing such a picture Miri, hm? Never mind it's... it's... IT'S HARUMA SMILE <3 I could/ would like to suffer trough way more pictures like this. I adore him. So far I have seen him in Koizora, Kimi ni Todoke, Binbo Danshi and Gokusen. Whatever the role I like it, tough bad boy image suits him really well. Don't you think so?
Probably have these pic somewhere in this long discussion;

And some more..............

Waaaahh!!! I love miura haruma because of bloody monday and cause of his bloody smile ^^ Does anyone know if he is going to be in a movie or a drama in the future? I want to see more of him, i want to see his new movie, tokyo park too but i cant find it anywhere subbed *sigh*
BTW i found a variety show with him in it subbed!! it is 47 min all Haruma glory :)
LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MD-DpmtDyU
sanja wrote: I'm joining you guys, since I'm Haruma fan too ;D
*seeing picture above* There it goes again *melting on the spot* That smile is going to kill me. Why showing such a picture Miri, hm? Never mind it's... it's... IT'S HARUMA SMILE <3 I could/ would like to suffer trough way more pictures like this.
I adore him. So far I have seen him in Koizora, Kimi ni Todoke, Binbo Danshi and Gokusen. Whatever the role I like it, tough bad boy image suits him really well. Don't you think so?

WELCOME! (:
Well I like both...kind-boy and bad-boy...both images are fitting him in my opinion~
JUst that when I say his sweet-boy-image I just smile and when I see his bad-boy-image I am more like excited :D

shaz22 wrote: Probably have these pic somewhere in this long discussion;

Actually not all of them! In the beginning I didn´t like his poice-officer that much...just after watching his Drama I did....

ranniaa wrote: Waaaahh!!! I love miura haruma because of bloody monday and cause of his bloody smile ^^ Does anyone know if he is going to be in a movie or a drama in the future? I want to see more of him, i want to see his new movie, tokyo park too but i cant find it anywhere subbed *sigh*
BTW i found a variety show with him in it subbed!! it is 47 min all Haruma glory.

Your first post in the Miura HAruma thread. JAY we are getting more fans here *happy*
HEhehe I love that show <3
I have re-watched it many times too (:
Thank You for sharing though!
HE is really funny it in it ;D

Btw I can´t find the subs...either ;(
Loved him in Koizora, Kimi ni Todoke, and Bloody Monday!
ranniaa wrote:

Yay! I haven't seen this one! Thank you, thank you! Again I was drifting somewhere else but don't worry! Haruma-san was with me all the time ;)