Lastly, have a picture of Haru's facial expression spam. Or emoticon, if you wanna call that.
[/QUOTE]

Can I use the last picture for something maybe? *____*
It´s great! :)
aidachan wrote: EEEEEHHHH? I got it wrong then... Nonetheless, enjoy my latest picspam post! :D

Awwww I am sorry ><
A fanvideo would have been a great idea :D
I enjoyed it~~~Really a lot!
Mirichan wrote:
Can I use the last picture for something maybe? *____*
It´s great! :)

Should be of no problem. All of them are from tumblr, and no one claimed this photo to be theirs neways. ;)
aidachan wrote: Should be of no problem. All of them are from tumblr, and no one claimed this photo to be theirs neways. ;)

Okay :3
MAybe I won´t be able to use it anyway...we will see :D
Mirichan wrote: Okay :3
MAybe I won´t be able to use it anyway...we will see :D

No worries, you can make a poster and then put it on your wall ;)
Since everyone's crazy over his short hair, I'll do a picspam of that hairstyle. Like, now. *teehee*

http://24.media.tumblr.com/68c442d9a6845e6ca0dcd04689dcfde6/tumblr_mjzfh57HuK1s0nkdko1_500.jpg[/IMG]

And the last one is smoldering [I]hawt

I'll find more. *runs off*
*faint* At first I didn't like short hair that much but the last one... love it!
I simply have to do a Samurai High School picspam coz it's not everyday you'd get to see Hamu-chan be an adorkable dork.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/6f3bafd3a0f81947b77fad12bb0ba394/tumblr_mi3n4p5OwQ1s1dshmo1_500.gif[/IMG]

I have to stop the urges of inserting samurai Kotaro because he's just too damn sexy for those shots. *nosebleed* I'm supposed to portray him as the [I]baka
Kotaro, ahhh...
Samurai High School wasn't so awesome drama but I had so much fun. Haruma-kun was simply amazing. I was really impressed when he was changing from cute dork into a samurai. Gosh, how I wish him awesome career *fingers crossed*.

This one is always killing me XD
aidachan wrote: Since everyone's crazy over his short hair, I'll do a picspam of that hairstyle. Like, now. *teehee*

And the last one is smoldering hawt.

I'll find more. *runs off*

I still love his bad boy image from Gokusen the best. Longer hair and all. Tough that smoldering hawt IS hawt :D Thank you so mutch for pic.
SuedeGirl wrote: *faint*

At first I didn't like short hair that much but the last one... love it!

SAME BY ME :D
Awwwww I love it so much <3
sanja wrote: I still love his bad boy image from Gokusen the best. Longer hair and all. Tough that smoldering hawt IS hawt :D Thank you so mutch for pic.

Ifhe just would do more high-school Dramas again which are light-heartly >_<

Well I don´t want to complain :D
Love his gifs from Samura High School btw...

And I will see if I create a poster in the next days...actually I have done too much infront of the PC and I am supposed to do some work^^

Somehow I still misshis days with longer hair~~
Good Night for now from me :)

(Doesn´t he look adorable? ><)

Kimi ni Todoke was the first live action/drama that I watched. And Miura was my first "asian-crush" - thing ever. ^_^
Before that I was only getting crushes over all the anime boys. (I still am, I still am) keke~