phio_chan wrote: I tend to like boys with short, tidy hair. So I'm not really fond of his style in Bloody Monday, for example, and prefer the one ^ above ^. He's so good-looking. T__T Thanks for sharing!

You are welcome :)
I am glad you like his new look! I didn´t...in the beginning ^~^
http://24.media.tumblr.com/07ef78c2cfa7723caba897c9d17e918f/tumblr_mifwsaS92I1s0nkdko1_500.gif[/IMG]

I wanted to add more of his pictures, but I realised most of them are taken with his [I]hime
beside him, lol! Maybe when it's his birthday, I'll do a photo appreciation post. In the meantime, melt yourself into a puddle of goo with this. ;D
aidachan wrote: http://24.media.tumblr.com/07ef78c2cfa7723caba897c9d17e918f/tumblr_mifwsaS92I1s0nkdko1_500.gif[/IMG]

I wanted to add more of his pictures, but I realised most of them are taken with his [I]hime
beside him, lol! Maybe when it's his birthday, I'll do a photo appreciation post. In the meantime, melt yourself into a puddle of goo with this. ;D

Thank You so much for sharing it! <3
I love his smile*melts*

Maybe we can both share his pictures....since it´s soon and I wasn´t sure about what I should do on his birthday (=:
Mirichan wrote: Thank You so much for sharing it! <3
I love his smile*melts*

Maybe we can both share his pictures....since it´s soon and I wasn´t sure about what I should do on his birthday (=:

I think that'll be great! I'll try to find solo pics of him coz the ones I have are all taken together with Takeru (I'm a BIG fan of Harutake), lol! I did a photo appreciation post during Takeru's birthday but unfortunately, not many people here are fans of him and the thread died down. :'(
Since Hamu-chan's birthday is coming, I'm more than happy to do a picture appreciation post for him.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/015ecafa63aea081aec4a81591ee10f2/tumblr_mk8yvlI7Iv1qcvug6o1_500.png[/IMG]

And of course, a Hamu pic spam isn't complete without his hime beside him. *teehee*

Will be back for more. *grins*
Sorry if I'm bias, but his hairstyle in [I]Bloody Monday
is the one I favoured most.
JUst found this:

I love his eyes...though I didn´t like the music to the video^^
<3
And this one: :)

I would have never thought it would be fitting with him so much....the classical music^^
aidachan wrote: Since Hamu-chan's birthday is coming, I'm more than happy to do a picture appreciation post for him.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/015ecafa63aea081aec4a81591ee10f2/tumblr_mk8yvlI7Iv1qcvug6o1_500.png[/IMG]

And of course, a Hamu pic spam isn't complete without his hime beside him. *teehee*

Sorry if I'm bias, but his hairstyle in [I]Bloody Monday
is the one I favoured most.

Hmmmm I was like that too...until I watched the Drama he is playing a teacher in *_____*
And you don´t need to say sorry! Than You for the great pictures <3<3<3
aidachan wrote: Since Hamu-chan's birthday is coming, I'm more than happy to do a picture appreciation post for him.

It's really great you decided to share, thank you :D Will start count down to his b. day and be waiting for more great pics. of Haru.
sanja wrote: It's really great you decided to share, thank you :D Will start count down to his b. day and be waiting for more great pics. of Haru.

I have prepared a little birthday-present for him...okay more for his fans and other people interested in him :D It may not be finished that time...
But I hope for it to be ready on the 5th April <3
sanja wrote: It's really great you decided to share, thank you :D Will start count down to his b. day and be waiting for more great pics. of Haru.

You're welcome! I'm happy to make Hamu-chan fans happy. :)

Mirichan wrote: I have prepared a little birthday-present for him...okay more for his fans and other people interested in him :D It may not be finished that time...
But I hope for it to be ready on the 5th April <3

Ah... Are you making a fanvid of him? Oooohhh, can't wait!
aidachan wrote: You're welcome! I'm happy to make Hamu-chan fans happy. :)

Ah... Are you making a fanvid of him? Oooohhh, can't wait!

NOPE XD
It´s different ><
Waaaaaah but it would have been a great idea...JUst wait until his birthday...then I will tell you :3
Here are some more pics of our beloved Hamu-chan. His Gokusen hairstyle makes me go kyaa! Kyaa!

Yes, we know you're right about being hot, Hamu-chan... >.<

Lastly, have a picture of Haru's facial expression spam. Or emoticon, if you wanna call that.
Mirichan wrote: NOPE XD
It´s different ><
Waaaaaah but it would have been a great idea...JUst wait until his birthday...then I will tell you :3

EEEEEHHHH? I got it wrong then... Nonetheless, enjoy my latest picspam post! :D