Discuss anything related to the Japanese actor Nimomiya Kazunari

wrote: http://mydramalist.com/actor/243/ninomiya-kazunari

Hard to understand why Nino didn't have a thread up already, SoI made one for him myself..
This is the thread related to the Japanese actor and singer Ninomiya Kazunari.
A member of the japanese boyband known as Arashi with Matsumoto Jun, Sakurai Sho, Aiba Masaki and Ohno Satoshi.. he is an actor who have acted against many of the best actors out there including the NewS and Kanjani8 member Nishikido Ryo.
He is also a great dancer added to his other two jobs as an actor and singer.
Acted in dramas like Minami's Girlfriend and Stand Up!!
in Arashi bandrelated movies like Pika*nchi Life Is Hard Dakedo Happy showing you his greatness from early age..

Share your opinion about the japanese arashi member and actor Ninomiya Kazunari..
NINO!!!! Simply one of the best ever! *must watch another one of his dramas oder movies......fast!* ;)
I have to admit he is VERY charming!
This guy is so cool. I really enjoyed Pikanchi where he played with the rest of ARASHI!
bratty nino, he's mean to the other members and he's attached to ohno like glue but he is so cute esp when he winks. he is the best actor of arashi. he's been celebrated for his work in hollywood with clint eastwood in letters from iwo jima and he can kick butt in action flicks like gantz. he is a brilliant musician and i don't just mean as a member of arashi. nino plays multiple musical instruments and writes songs too. he is one of those ppl that's just meant for show biz in some way or the other, a quadruple threat. one of my fave dramas ever is stand up and this drama made me notice him and introduced me to arashi cuz i got addicted to the theme song ♫kotoba yori taisetsu na mono♫. no doubt i'm a fan.
I So Love this guy <3 And I just can't seem to get his cover of Niji out of my head.. It is such a beautiful song..
He does an amazing job in Arashi, But that song of his actually brought me to tears.

Matsumiyaaa! <3 *kyaaa*
ha! the brat :D great actor
Nino~ I haven't actually watched any of his dramas, but I want to. Any recommendations?
darkness323 wrote: Nino~ I haven't actually watched any of his dramas, but I want to.
Any recommendations?

ryusei no kizuna was pretty good, and I also liked Freeter ie o kau
I have seen him in different dramas and movies and he is a good actor. Sometimes I feel that he doesn't put enough effort in his role but most of the time, he is convincing. He was really good in Letters from Iwo-Jima and I like Gantz (didn't really like Gantz 2 but it wasn't because of him). I have seen him in Stand up!, Freeter,Ie wo Kau, Ryusei no Kizuna (I find him really good in this one especially in the last episode) and Yamada Taro Monogatari. And I have watch some episodes of Abunai Hokago and he is really young in this one but he manages to play it well!
darkness323 wrote: Nino~ I haven't actually watched any of his dramas, but I want to.
Any recommendations?

Try Stand Up!!
You'll have the pleasure of watching several popular actors at their debut - almost - plus the drama is hilarious with a hint of seriousness very well blended in. A sadly underrated drama, and Ninomiya is great in it. :)
Any recommendations?

I loved him in Yamada Tarou Monogatari,Ryusei no Kizuna and Haikei Chichiue-sama
I have yet to see Nino mean to the other members, but I have heard he is known to be a "Jerk with a Heart of Gold?" How is that?