I first saw her at kenshin movie then after months of boredom I decided to watch a not your typical highschool drama so I pick Taisetsu na koto yada yada yada. I was blown away with her performance, I really love that farewell train scene with haruma miura her asset is her eyes and in that scene she shown great emotion that made me think haruma miura is an idiot for choosing erika toda over hikari(emi takei), I hope they both work together again they have insane chemisty on screen. I became a fan instantly that made me download some of her dramas online but for some reason none of does impress me I dont know what I saw from taisetsu yada yada that made me love her that I cant find in asuko march etc. Then I learned that taisetsu yada yada is her debut main lead in a drama and she is chosen over 800+ girls. So here is what im curious about, how come anactors best performance came before where she is somewhat new to the field of acting than later when she is somewhat polish actress. 

Is it because of freshness? 

NO cause I saw her at kenshin first 

Is it because of the role? 

NO cause there are emotional crying scenes in some of her drama but in taisetsu yada yada is her best performance.