I chanced upon her in Yutori desu ga nani ka. 

and fell in love <3 

Paruru is a goddess <3 Have you ever followed the idol group AKB48? She was one of their most popular members for her infamous salty and "my pace" personality... she was my favourite member so I know a lot about her :')

She was in senbatsu for well of 60+ songs, and she also centered a few singles in AKB: Eien Pressure, Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai, and High Tension. Her grad song was Better. If you're interested in variety there's so much, most notably on AKB's most popular variety show AKBINGO. Rather than watch 100 of episodes just for her scenes, you can go on youtube and search her name. There will be many results of her "best moments" from AKBINGO and I promise you will definitely fall more in love with her! 

I've been meaning to check out Yutori desu ga Nani ka! The most recent role I saw her in was in Hiyokko where she was (surprisingly) really hilarious. I also watched all her AKB roles in the Majisuka series and in Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou, but she's improved so much since those roles that I wouldn't really recommend them since they don't show off her talent. I'm glad she's getting more popular as an actress since it was always her dream so I hope she can get a main role this year!

Yes. 

I never really followed AKB48, their era began a little after I had less time on my hands.  I still dont because I only chanced upon Paruru after her graduation.

Yes I have watched many of her best of AKBingos and many of her other clips on YT.  And listened to most of the songs which she was Center.  (Actually like Takamina from those clips too)

Yes. I think her salty personality and frank/directness is very special.

I think she has a guest role in the upcoming drama Repeat so I will be watching that. 

And I just watched all the videos you just shared. Thank you!!!

If you have more clips of her please share! I think I have almost exhausted what my limited search terms on YT. :(

Also, although I dont think they are similar, I feel like High Tension has alot of similarities to this song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_xkQAxyf-o

You might be able to tell my era in this sort of Idol culture was back in Momusume hahaha XD

Hmmm... in terms of more videos there are probably hundreds and hundreds of them, but maybe they're not so easy to find. AKB's management is ruthless with copyright and takes videos down off youtube quickly, meaning a lot of content gets spread around to other lesser known video sites. 

To get all her latest updates, I would check out her forum on Stage48 here. Since she was a popular member, she still has many fans following her post-akb activities and posting updates everyday. If you scroll through a few pages you'll find tons of video and translations. If your Japanese is good, she also has a radio show that's been running for a few months. Link is here.  

I just thought of some really great ones! Here and here! Since they're from tumblr I can't embed them but trust me, they are short but SO adorable!

If I remember any more good videos I'll post them here. And of course, I'll keep sharing photos from all of her beautiful photo shoots!

She is really pretty. Yeah I have been browsing her 1000 page thread on Stage48 lol

Its too bad that I joined 5 years too late. =(

I knew AKB from aachan's era but didnt have time to pay it much attention. 

I hope there are also more clips of her recently. 

Did you know she had a nose job? one of the many videos I watched on youtube showed me lol

oh god those two clips so cute. and the best thing is u know shes real. thats her real personality. that girlish personality. a follower. speaking her mind. lol. perfect girl. 

Oh god I'm so smitten. I need to stop searching for her stuff lol man. im old now too. sigh

Her close friend tomochin used to be really cute too. shes kinda mature now.

she used to have instagram but took down all her photos and privtaized it after some scandal

https://allthingsjpop.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/netizens-discover-signs-of-shimazaki-haruka-interacting-with-johnnys-junior-sashihara-dating-kisumai-senga/

man. completely breaks my heart that my paruru was flirting with some johnny's guy and talking abt babies. 

gonna keep my distance from idols 

incompatible for me. 

im not good enuff to be a wota

might as well avoid unnecessary heartbreak 

sigh

She is really so adorable <3
And I honestly wouldn't bother yourself with reading about AKB's "scandals." 9 times out of 10 they're completely ridiculous and untrue. The Japanese tabloids love creating AKB rumours because they're popular and people will buy the magazines.
I remember when Paruru interacted with that Johnny's idol on 755 and then his crazy fangirls essentially ran her off social media. It was just some banter blown way out of proportion, so don't let it stop you from being her fan! In fact, Paruru never had any actual scandals AKB... maybe because she admittedly doesn't like to leave her house haha
As for the nose job, I was vaguely aware of it. She had serious asthma issues so it could have been for medical reasons but it doesn't really matter. As long as she's happy :D
Paruru and Tomochin are AKB's infamous salty duo. This picture is from 2016!

Hanna:

She is really so adorable <3
And I honestly wouldn't bother yourself with reading about AKB's "scandals." 9 times out of 10 they're completely ridiculous and untrue. The Japanese tabloids love creating AKB rumours because they're popular and people will buy the magazines.
I remember when Paruru interacted with that Johnny's idol on 755 and then his crazy fangirls essentially ran her off social media. It was just some banter blown way out of proportion, so don't let it stop you from being her fan! In fact, Paruru never had any actual scandals AKB... maybe because she admittedly doesn't like to leave her house haha
As for the nose job, I was vaguely aware of it. She had serious asthma issues so it could have been for medical reasons but it doesn't really matter. As long as she's happy :D
Paruru and Tomochin are AKB's infamous salty duo. This picture is from 2016!

aw thats super sweet.  its so sad she deleted her ig. 

i did read scandal on mayuyu recently (lol im like hosing akb48 knowledge down my throat recently). made me realize that idols are much different when they are not in front of the camera.

but of course not gonna hcange my rabu for paruru

yeah nose job doesnt matter to me either as long as shes happy. (but theres no indication for nose job for asthma :p so hahahaha dream on!!! she did it to make herself prettier. and i have to admit her nose is prettier although really to me shes just as pretty whatever nose it is!)

she doesnt like to leave her house? lol same here! lol 

i saw them karaoke from someone who uploaded tomochin's ig story to youtube 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0UjXf2ZOGU

btw. ur a guy right? ur profiel says girl. but most wotas are guys right?!

Believe it or not my mdl profile doesn't lie... I am a girl
"All wotas are guys!" is a pretty typical misconception, and while it's true that ~most~ wotas are guys, I've been an akb wota for 5 years and in that time I've met tons of other female wotas. It's really not are rare as you think haha 

Paruru in particular has a lot of female fans. Because of her high-end fashion modelling she gained a lot of public recognition among women while she was an AKB member.