Hanna:

Believe it or not my mdl profile doesn't lie... I am a girl
"All wotas are guys!" is a pretty typical misconception, and while it's true that ~most~ wotas are guys, I've been an akb wota for 5 years and in that time I've met tons of other female wotas. It's really not are rare as you think haha 

Paruru in particular has a lot of female fans. Because of her high-end fashion modelling she gained a lot of public recognition among women while she was an AKB member. 

thats good. i didnt want to mistake you for the wrong gender! i used "most" not all!

good to see that there are girls that enjoy idols too!  have u ever seen her live? handshake event? concert? 

i did not know she did fashion modelling too!

I tried to become a member in her website but oh my gosh is she expensive <3

60 bucks a year! 

and i found what seems to be her ig, but mostly just an ig of her shop

https://www.instagram.com/paruroom_official/?hl=en

can you explain to me what her slogan means

not made in suger

i understand shes salt so not made in sugar

but why suger? what does the e mean? 

was it just a mistranslation because sugar is prononuced shu ge-  ?

Hanna:

Believe it or not my mdl profile doesn't lie... I am a girl
"All wotas are guys!" is a pretty typical misconception, and while it's true that ~most~ wotas are guys, I've been an akb wota for 5 years and in that time I've met tons of other female wotas. It's really not are rare as you think haha 

Paruru in particular has a lot of female fans. Because of her high-end fashion modelling she gained a lot of public recognition among women while she was an AKB member. 

SENPAI. AKIMOTO SENSEI WROTE EIEN PRESSURE LINES FOR PARURU. THAT MAN IS UNBELIEVEABLE> THOSE LYRICS ARE GREAT

(watashi kitai ni shinaide) to seek understanding for her personality (shio taiou)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvxvkj

Yes, Aki-P writes the lyrics for all of the 48groups, meaning he's Japan's highest selling lyricist!

He often writes songs for specific members. He also wrote High Tension for Paruru as a joke because she's like, the lowest tension person possible haha

We're not really getting lyrics as good as Eien Pressue anymore though. with more than 30 years in the industry he's not nearly as creative as he used to be. 

Hanna:

Yes, Aki-P writes the lyrics for all of the 48groups, meaning he's Japan's highest selling lyricist!

He often writes songs for specific members. He also wrote High Tension for Paruru as a joke because she's like, the lowest tension person possible haha

We're not really getting lyrics as good as Eien Pressue anymore though. with more than 30 years in the industry he's not nearly as creative as he used to be. 

I did not know that. Thats cute.