If it can be considered news, The Great Yokai War, starring Kamiki, which I saw at festival when new and have been waiting half my life or more to show to anyone else in HD, is now available online in HD on ARROW and to buy or rent on VOD services in general in the USA, Canada, UK and Ireland. People outside those countries may be able import it on Blu-ray Disc from them (though whether you'll be able to play the discs on local players depends on which regions the discs turn out to me – most likely just A for the US/CA version and just B for the UK/IE version).

Mr. Fujiwara and Mr. Matsuyama. I was so happy to be able to spend a wonderful time with the two people I admire so much. 

I was happy because I was a fan of the film in which they were in. It was also a precious experience for me to be a part of the Hiroki-gumi. I have nothing but gratitude. 

This film, "Noise," is the ultimate new kind of suspense, where you can experience tension like never before. Please come to the cinema and be a witness.