KamZ wrote: agree with the GUH...
GUH!!! O_O lol

:) This made me smile. We have converted our sweet Kamzie girl!
Jeaniessi wrote: :) This made me smile. We have converted our sweet Kamzie girl!

..and i don't even have problems with his eyebrows anymore..infact i think they are sexy lol..esp. in the above pic..:D

I want to see this movie !!! Where are the subs!? Nande?!
PinkDiamond wrote: What? Quadruplets? Yay! LOL

I think we might just have Quads. But she hasn't really squee'd or obsessed yet so... For now we're dubbing her a new fan.
PinkDiamond wrote: Ah, I see. *secretly sets plan in motion to bring her to our side completely*

LOL! We're almost there. When she posts a Shota pic it will be all over! hahahaha.
PinkDiamond wrote: What? Quadruplets? Yay! LOL

Jeaniessi wrote: I think we might just have Quads. But she hasn't really squee'd or obsessed yet so... For now we're dubbing her a new fan.

PinkDiamond wrote: Ah, I see. *secretly sets plan in motion to bring her to our side completely*

Jeaniessi wrote: LOL! We're almost there. When she posts a Shota pic it will be all over! hahahaha.

looool...you guys...i came in to see if there were new pics...what did i know you guys were hatching a plan here?!!! lol

and that pic up there looks scary and dirty..but interesting nonetheless..lol
We've been hoping to convert you for a long time now. You offering Shota an actual "GUH" is an encouraging sign. It gets my hopes way way up KamZ. ....It won't be long now!
Jeaniessi wrote: We've been hoping to convert you for a long time now. You offering Shota an actual "GUH" is an encouraging sign. It gets my hopes way way up KamZ.

....It won't be long now!

hahahaha i do find him pretty..like reeeeally pretty lol..minus the body hh=eh...but i have only seen him in Love Shuffle so far..maybe i should watch some more dramas..i have been meaning to watch DQ for sometime now..let's see i might just watch it soon since many of my dramas have ended this week..^^
KamZ wrote: hahahaha i do find him pretty..like reeeeally pretty lol..minus the body hh=eh...but i have only seen him in Love Shuffle so far..maybe i should watch some more dramas..i have been meaning to watch DQ for sometime now..let's see i might just watch it soon since many of my dramas have ended this week..^^

Find a hot picture and post it Kamzie! (It won't be hard to find!) ;)
PinkDiamond wrote: *peeks in to see status of plan* Any time now. *strolls away*

Here is the plan:

Kamzie watches Don Quixote, Liar Game Series, Jotei and the Movie Ikigami. She starts to fall crazy in love! She cannot control herself and must post a picture of Pretty Shota-kun that she finds irresistible and HOT! AND SHAMAZING!

The triplets become quadruplets and all is right with the world.
Oh I know! To Tempt Kamzie