LisNoir wrote: *sigh* Shota!! <3

Yes indeed! ♥♥
PinkDiamond wrote: I don't know who that woman is in that picture, and I don't care...but all I could say when my eyes laid on Shota was hot d@mn!!! Oh my word he is sexy as hell! I just wanna twirl my fingers around all that hair!

GAH!!!!

Word. LOL!
PinkDiamond wrote: Haha! I haven't posted much then all a sudden I come out raving like a lunatic over a Shota pic. I'm so hopelessly smitten. What are we Shota triplets going to do?

There is nothing much we can do PD...except support each other. For example, making their fellow triplets awesomely pretty and super large avis!!

<---------------------- ♥♥♥
*sigh*

I love his hands... melt! Note that this is part of his calendar and also note that it tells who did what; photographer, stylist and so on... Art Direction/Shota Matsuda. pretty awesome. Especially if you look on the previous pages of this thread and find the other calendar pages. Very artful direction Mr. Matsuda! I love that calendar.
sigh, i think he's really good looking in love shuffle, his hairstyle really suited him. and excellent at acting, shame he doesn't have that many main roles .... didn't even recognise him in liar game :'(
I liked his hair in Love Shuffle too. Well...I like his hair pretty much anyway he does it. Even this.

Oh my goose! Sexy I love him...

What follows is a hodgepodge of Sexy and WTF?!

First...the SEXY...

WTF?!

Where are your pants! Who cares!
buhahahahahahahaha & this is the guy that 3 ostensibly mature sane women fancy :p
ok 1st- leather shorts?? 2nd- crossed legs, it's not that they are crossed but that they are crossed in such an extreme way that it makes you wonder where he's hiding his genitals.