Kazuya Kamenashi (亀梨 和也 Kamenashi Kazuya), often called Kame, is a Japanese idol, singerâ??songwriter, actor, television personality, producer,radio host and occasional model. Born and raised in Edogawa, Tokyo, he joined the Japanese talent agency, Johnny & Associates, at the age of 12 and was drafted as a member and co-lead vocalist of the popular J-pop group KAT-TUN in 2001. The group officially debuted in 2006, and has since achieved a string of chart successes with all five albums and fourteenth singles reaching number 1 on the Oricon charts. He is also one half of the temporary group, Shūji to Akira, whose only single, "Seishun Amigo", became the best-selling single of 2005 in Japan.

Kamenashi has also established himself as an actor with award-winning roles in Nobuta wo Produce, the second season of Gokusen, Kami no Shizuku, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge and has regularly appeared in various television dramas since 2005. He formerly co-hosted KAT-TUN's late-night NTV variety/talk show, Cartoon KAT-TUN to its end in March 2010, is a radio host with his own program aired by Nippon Cultural Broadcasting and is a sportscaster for Going! Sports & News which is aired by NTV every Sunday night. --Wikipedia
I love Kame!!! :D I've seen him in Nobuta Wo Produce, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Gokusen 2, and Tatta Hitotsu No Koi. Loved him in all the dramas, especially the last one! Also love KAT-TUN :p
I've only seen him in two dramas (I think), Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge and Nobuta wo Produce. I liked how he played both of those.
Tatta Hitotsu No Koi is the first J-drama i managed to complete 10/10. Loved it.
I loved him in Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge and Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo - Kyuuketsuki Densetsu Satsujin Jiken. I still need to watch Nobuta wo Produce and I've seen the first half of the first episode of Yokai Ningen Bem. Kame is just plain hot
One of my favorite Kame moments was when he was a surprise animal on Tensai! Shimura Doubutsuen.

http://rutube.ru/tracks/1590334.html?v=2f00e2c3b5d12b41c5389df4eb77a8cc

so cute hehe. Watch until the end to see his adorable dog, and try your best to ignore annoying Becky.
My friend introduced me to KAT-TUN in '07...but I wasn't familiar with the members then, but I sure liked their songs YOU and SIGNAL xD
hm...when DID i actually become familiar with Kame? maybe my friends were obsessed with him and I found myself having to familiarize in order to keep up with my friends' conversations LOL
I looovvveee this guy<3
He was in the first drama I've ever saw, Perfect girl evolution, I fell in love with him from thaat day.i think he's an amazing actor+loking very yummyy:))

Kame was such a cutie in ichi pound no fukuin >w< well I like him in every drama he has been and he's just adorable
Hehehe now all the japanese actors come! ;) *happy,happy*

I got to know him in Gokusen and loved him after that I have seen him in a few Dramas and he was always great <3

Even though he can sometimes look to girly and lord he does sculpt his eyebrows...but I still love him. Has anyone out there watched One Pound Gospel? ~ I wanted to get some opinions before I watch.
Jeaniessi wrote: Even though he can sometimes look to girly and lord he does sculpt his eyebrows...but I still love him.

Has anyone out there watched One Pound Gospel? ~ I wanted to get some opinions before I watch.

I watched, and watching made me sick, not because of the acting or story, but because of how underweight he looked.
phoenixtearz9 wrote: I watched, and watching made me sick, not because of the acting or story, but because of how underweight he looked.

i think he's adorable, but if there was ever someone i wanted to attack with a sandwich, lord is it Kazuya Kamenashi! kim bum pulls a close second. can some one please feed these men?
he needs more than a sandwich lol
RainRosie wrote: he needs more than a sandwich lol

many many many sandwhiches....