He's adorable in Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge and Nobuta Wo Produce =3 Also in Gokusen<3
Jeaniessi wrote: lord he does sculpt his eyebrows...

Yessss~ I am not the only one who has noticed. That arch is so high and the line is so sharp...maybe I'm jealous, hehe.

Anyway, I like Kame because he seems to be truly nice and a hard worker. In general, I don't find him sexy (although i did like it when his hair was about chin-length without layers...i think it was during their pirate-themed tour), but he is talented and someone I could actually see myself being friends with :)
smilexbabex33 wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DCKAlAsHTI
haha I love this scene<3
Memories anyone? lol

Bahahahaha. Good times >.< Thanks for sharing this. That totally made my day!! That was a fantastic show that kept me laughing and misty eyed throughout the whole thing! :) Although I loved the part right before that and wish it'd been part of the clip too :)
smilexbabex33 wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DCKAlAsHTI
haha I love this scene<3
Memories anyone? lol

So cute! I adored their friendships ~ those three.

Kawaikochan wrote: Yessss~ I am not the only one who has noticed. That arch is so high and the line is so sharp...maybe I'm jealous, hehe.

Anyway, I like Kame because he seems to be truly nice and a hard worker. In general, I don't find him sexy (although i did like it when his hair was about chin-length without layers...i think it was during their pirate-themed tour), but he is talented and someone I could actually see myself being friends with :)

I don't know anything about his personality but I do know that I've liked almost everything I've seen him in. I still haven't started 1 lb Gospel yet. Like you, I don't have the hots for him but I just like him for some reason. Strange Attraction...but more his acting and presence on screen.
Jeaniessi wrote: Even though he can sometimes look to girly and lord he does sculpt his eyebrows...but I still love him.

Has anyone out there watched One Pound Gospel? ~ I wanted to get some opinions before I watch.

his eyebrows make him unique :)

One Pound Gospel is not my type... but he is just there, maybe you can watch.... why not try Tatta Hitotsu no Koi if you havent?
He got his first movie lead role in Ore, Ore.

Kame has landed the leading role in the movie Ore Ore (It's Me, It's Me) whose release date is planned for next spring. He plays the main role, Nagano Hitoshi, who works in a consumer electronics volume seller. Kame's character picks up the phone of an unknown man and does an "oreore sagi". (Oreore sagi - "me me fraud"; literally. The fraud is the kind of telephone fraud.) Then the day after, a man (Daiki? not sure of kanji reading) with "ore" same face appears, then also another "ore" called Nao appears. Then day after day, the unknown "ore"s multiplies until, starting from an incident caused by Nao, the "deletion" of the many "ore"s starts, and an image with a killed ore is sent to the main character's place.
"The highlight is Kamenashi's cosplay. In order to show the world that will become "ORE", without minding age or gender, he'll cover 25 characters, from big breast to afro, tattooes all over the body, career woman, high school student." [ source ]
Afro? No problem with imagining him as a career woman but .. afro? LOL, I've got to see that!
That movie sounds different. Does he have a new drama coming soon?
Kame now has an album on Naughty Town

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Naughty-town/240213062762571#!/media/set/?set=a.247118532072024.53895.240213062762571&type=1

if you have hot pics of Kame you'd like to share, message me!
This man has the power to make anyone love him(and im one of them).. XD He is truly talented person and i like every drama that he played.
cityhunter83 wrote: Kame now has an album on Naughty Town

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Naughty-town/240213062762571#!/media/set/?set=a.247118532072024.53895.240213062762571&type=1

Lordie bless! he should always have facial hair! Yowza!
cityhunter83 wrote: Kame now has an album on Naughty Town

A place where hot pics of Kame are all together? ;D
I could be wrong, but I think that Anan pic is of Jin. :P
I love him so much!!!! I fell for him in Gokusen 2 and I've never stopped loving him and his acting! He's my favorite actor and I'm so excited for the Yokai Ningen Bem and Ore Ore movies! Something about him is so attractive; he was never the type I'd go for before I saw him for the first time. Now he's totally my type.
Just finished Yokai Ningen Bem and somehow I like him now, even though I didn't exactly like his character in YNB. I didn't really like his characters in Nobuta wo Produce or Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge either, but well.. that's just me. xD