aidachan wrote: So that means, no pictures of him being shirtless as well? (Kame-chan's all about being shirtless ne? Lol!)

yup, no shirtless pic ;(
Since no one has posted pictures of Kame-chan as Bem the yokai, it is my honor to post some swoon worthy photos of him. *winks*

I still have no idea how this guy is even prettier than most women. Gaaahhh!
^ GAAAH! I just died here. I'm watching Yokai Ningen Bem RIGHT NOW!! Goddaamm he looks so hot! Especially @ first pic kyaa <3
lillith wrote: ^ GAAAH! I just died here. I'm watching Yokai Ningen Bem RIGHT NOW!!
Goddaamm he looks so hot! Especially @ first pic kyaa <3

That drama made me cry buckets. I'm not even lying.
Nice pics of Kame :) Thanks for sharing!!!
winnie19 wrote: Nice pics of Kame :) Thanks for sharing!!!

You're welcome! I love to spread the Kame love around. :)
aidachan wrote: I still have no idea how this guy is even prettier than most women. Gaaahhh!

it's his eyes. they are freaking perfect <3

unrelated but awesome gif:

asliceofkate wrote: it's his eyes. they are freaking perfect <3

unrelated but awesome gif:

I still think it's the eyebrows, though. *wiggles eyebrows* But cute gif though! Neko Kame-chan, nya!

By the way, is it me or did Kame-chan put on weight? His face looks... Fuller.
aidachan wrote: I still think it's the eyebrows, though. *wiggles eyebrows*

Eh, his eyebrows ARE rather sculpted, but I think it's his eyes. Agree to disagree. :)

dfadsfadsg <3

aidachan wrote: By the way, is it me or did Kame-chan put on weight? His face looks... Fuller.

I think his weight must fluctuate a bit, but I think it has more to do with his hair style. It seems like when his hair is longer his face looks longer, and when it's shorter (especially when it hits about cheekbone length) his face looks rounder.

But then again, his face has gotten rounder as he's gotten older too, I think. Here's a comparison I saw on Tumblr the other day. These photos are taken about 10 years apart, from what the person said.

(Is it obvious I spend way too much time thinking about this man?)
asliceofkate wrote: Eh, his eyebrows ARE rather sculpted, but I think it's his eyes. Agree to disagree. :)

Yup! But his eyebrows makes him Kame-chan, ne? He's not Kame without those eyebrows. Truth be told, I can't stand his eyebrows at first, haha! As for his eyes, I spot some eyeshadow and eyeliner there. *grins* But he's one of the very few males whom I approve of with makeup on. *teehee*

asliceofkate wrote: I think his weight must fluctuate a bit, but I think it has more to do with his hair style. It seems like when his hair is longer his face looks longer, and when it's shorter (especially when it hits about cheekbone length) his face looks rounder.

But then again, his face has gotten rounder as he's gotten older too, I think. Here's a comparison I saw on Tumblr the other day. These photos are taken about 10 years apart, from what the person said.

Nah, I do the same thing as well (as in, spend too much time thinking over our celebs) and I can see the difference in him. If I'm not mistaken, he used to have a tiny gap in between his two front teeth, right? I could have sworn that I've seen that during his younger days (Nobuta wo Produce?). To me, he looks best during 2008-2010. But that's my opinion though. His weight kinda maintain during those years, ne?
He just looks great!!!! Eyebrows, eyes, face shape, body....nice!!!! I just loved his character in Tatta Hitotsu no Koi..."sigh". He was adorable..."blushes"....
asliceofkate wrote: Eh, his eyebrows ARE rather sculpted, but I think it's his eyes. Agree to disagree. :)

I personally prefer him now than what he looked like in NWP and Gokusen
he was way too skinny in my taste :x
Well, I just prefer guys with some flesh ahahaha
though during the NMP promotion, that was a bit too much :x (even Hyphens complained about that :O Poor Kame :'( )
but I gotta admit that smoky-eyed Kame is just :Q__
eeeeek!!!
recent pic *-* (like from this month)
just stay like that <33

twinklelie wrote: eeeeek!!!
recent pic *-* (like from this month)
just stay like that <33

I always thought he looked anorexic during Nobuta wo Produce. *facepalm* Haven't watched Gokusen yet, but I've come across screencaps of him and Akanishi in the serials and *double facepalm*.

And Kame-chan still looking glamourous without all that makeup on his face. :D
aidachan wrote: And Kame-chan still looking glamourous without all that makeup on his face. :D

oh so true ;3