twinklelie wrote: nooooo stayyyy!!!!!

Danger of nose bleeding...
pucca8 wrote: Danger of nose bleeding...

ahahaha
Kame does that xD
and you don't wanna upset your hubby, right? ;)
twinklelie wrote: ahahaha
Kame does that xD
and you don't wanna upset your hubby, right? ;)

Yep he might upset :)
But i feel like i should contribute too so here is an appropriate photo for me XD
pucca8 wrote: Yep he might upset :)
But i feel like i should contribute too so here is an appropriate photo for me XD

can't see it :(
twinklelie wrote: can't see it :(

How about now :)
OMG i'm such a mood killer XD
pucca8 wrote: Yep he might upset :)

ROFL!!
mood killer indeed
*bang*!!
twinklelie wrote: ROFL!!
mood killer indeed
*bang*!!

inside beauty XD try to look at he is pink he is huge but still awsome XD
pucca8 wrote: inside beauty XD try to look at he is pink he is huge but still awsome XD

he is lol
twinklelie wrote: he is lol

ok this is last i promise but i couldn't help myself look at her face. she get a once in a lifetime chance XD

"He is mine i want to take him home XD"
pucca8 wrote: ok this is last i promise but i couldn't help myself look at her face. she get a once in a lifetime chance XD

"He is mine i want to take him home XD"

it's not a "she", it's a "he" xDD
twinklelie wrote: it's a "she", it's a "he" xDD

aww never tought about it O.o you are right.

Here is an apology for you to ruin the page. quiz time "Which KAT-TUN member's type are you?" hope you will be Kame type :)
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/2192661/whos-kat-tun-member-girlfriend-are-you
pucca8 wrote: aww never tought about it O.o you are right.

Here is an apology for you to ruin the page. quiz time "Which KAT-TUN member's type are you?" hope you will be Kame type :)
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/2192661/whos-kat-tun-member-girlfriend-are-you

I'm Taguchi's type xD
my 2nd fav member of KT after Kame :D
twinklelie wrote: I'm Taguchi's type xD
my 2nd fav member of KT after Kame :D

Should i give you the right answers XD
pucca8 wrote: Should i give you the right answers XD

ahaha lol
sure, just for the fun xD
Him and Sato Takeru are my japanese bias. I first saw him in Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge and i contiguously fell in love with him and began to track all that he has done in his career. i hope he continue to do great dramas, music and everything that he can do. i will be anxiously waiting to see him in his next adventure.