Ok, So this is my first thread. Here it goes.

Info:

Title: Confessions
Title (Romaji): Kokuhaku
Title (Native): 告白
Genre: Horror, Drama
Type: Movie.
Episodes: 1
Director: Tetsuya Nakashima
Writer: Kanae Minato (novel), Tetsuya Nakashima
Producer: Yuji Ishida, Genki Kawamura, Yutaka Suzuki, Yoshihiro Kubota
Cinematographer: Masakazu Ato, Atsushi Ozawa
Release Date: June 5, 2010
Runtime: 106 min.
Distributor: Toho
Language: Japanese

----------------------------------------*****************************************-----------------------

Description:

Middle school teacher Yoko Moriguchi's (Takako Matsu) life comes crashing down after the murder of her 4 year old daughter. Eventually Yoko Moriguchi suspects some of her own students to have been responsible for her daughter's death. An elaborate plan for revenge then ensues, including forcing students to drink HIV tainted milk ...

Cast:

1-Takako Matsu--Yoko Moriguchi
2-Masaki Okada--Yoshiteru Terada
3-Yoshino Kimura--Yuko Shinomura

MDL Link - http://mydramalist.com/japanese-movie/721/confessions

I searched three times to make sure this thread doesn't exist before I made this, but I didn't find anything which is surprising because this is an amazing movie!

So does anyone else like this movie?

:)
I haven't seen this movie yet but it sounds good so I do plan on watching it (:
Great lesson about HIV & karma! Thrilling!

Genius scriptwriter! Mind-blowing movie! (^_^)b
I agree This movie sounds wonderful!!!
LadyViolette wrote: Great lesson about HIV & karma! Thrilling!

Genius scriptwriter! Mind-blowing movie! (^_^)b

Yeah, the kind of movie that makes me like this :o in the end. hahahaha XD Mind-Blown \o_o/
same creator with my memories of matsuko ^^
It sounds really interesting i dont watch much horror im hoping this film is more thriller/drama than horror lol
its not horror

...psycho thriller revenge drama
this sounds really interesting. ill have to check it out.
RainFlower wrote: It sounds really interesting i dont watch much horror im hoping this film is more thriller/drama than horror lol

I agree with Bokami, it's not horror. I wouldn't even say it has a lot of gore (there's a little).

This is one of my favorite films, but I don't wanna raise anyone's expectations too high because it's not perfect :) I would suggest watching it before reading too much about it. It's one of those movies that unfolds better when you have limited knowledge, IMO.
I didn't like this movie. The plot seemed interesting to me too and the movie starts well but then the story is a total nonsense. It was extremely disappointing and a waste of time.
do you like poetry yoona?
bokami wrote: do you like poetry yoona?

What do you mean? I don't see the connection between this movie and poetry.
I just saw this & my verdict is that it was interesting but not earth shattering by any means. I liked that the story was told from all the main characters viewpoints throughout....I felt sympathy for the teacher whose child is killed but she was portrayed as a cold clinical character & as such did not engender great sympathy from the viewer....her agony & despair weren't portrayed as well as they could have been to draw the viewer in.
I loved this movie!!! its what had gotten me into j-dramas because of one of the main actors (Boy A) Nishii Yukito was in the Kuroshitsuji Muscial 2.