That was one of the craziest and darkest and cinematically genius movies I've ever seen! How am I supposed to get back to normal life now? Think happy thoughts. Think happy thoughts, Michael. This movie was an absolute masterpiece, but I will never watch it again. Too dark.
Ugly but beautiful masterpiece! Best & darkest psychological thriller I've ever seen. Very very dark, dark enough to scare Dark Knight.
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: That was one of the craziest and darkest and cinematically genius movies I've ever seen! How am I supposed to get back to normal life now? Think happy thoughts. Think happy thoughts, Michael.

This movie was an absolute masterpiece, but I will never watch it again. Too dark.

TheTranquilKnight wrote: Ugly but beautiful masterpiece! Best & darkest psychological thriller I've ever seen. Very very dark, dark enough to scare Dark Knight.

Definitely so good but it is not that dark. *i guess i watched too many criminal mind and dexter episode :(*
I just watched Confessions last night. Very good movie. Quite dark, heavy. Agree Dexter series darker....alot darker. I need to go back to watching that.
pucca8 wrote: Definitely so good but it is not that dark. *i guess i watched too many criminal mind and dexter episode :(*

winnie19 wrote: I just watched Confessions last night. Very good movie. Quite dark, heavy. Agree Dexter series darker....alot darker. I need to go back to watching that.

Are you serious? And Dexter airs multiple episodes of things darker than Confessions? We're going to have one messed up society.
I haven't watched this yet, but I hear is really good. I think I'll force my friend to watch it with me this weekend hehe
sakiyuki wrote: I haven't watched this yet, but I hear is really good. I think I'll force my friend to watch it with me this weekend hehe

go watch it i think storytelling was so good.
I wonder how was it in the book on which was based film. Unfortunately I can't get book, and well... can't read in Japanese :(