I am really surprised that no one has made an threat fo it yet . I think it is an classic and well-Known too^^
As for me it is one of my absolute facorite Dramas ( I think I watched all three season already 5 times ;))
I know that MDL has a lot of K-Drama-Fans ;P
I was just curious about the opinions from other people about it .
(As long as I saw it right there hasn´t been made an thread about it until now,when yes then I am really sorry~)
If anone has watched one of the seasons , all of them+movie or he/she plans to watch it then please reply <3
I really appreciate it :D

link on MDL:http://www.mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/25/gokusen
Profile ■ Movie: Gokusen: The Movie ■ Romaji: Gokusen The Movie ■ Japanese: ごくせん THE MOVIE ■ Director: Toya Sato ■ Writer: Kozueko Morimoto (manga), Michiru Egashira, Yuuko Matsuda ■ Producer: Masatoshi Kato ■ Cinematographer: Masaaki Ichikawa ■ Release Date: July 11, 2009 ■ Runtime: 118 min. ■ Production Company: NTV, Toho, J Storm ■ Distributor: Toho ■ Language: Japanese ■ Country: Japan Plot A passionate teacher, Kumiko Yamaguchi, a.k.a. Yankumi, is now overseeing the new students of Class 3D of Akado High School, who still have not opened up to her and are giving her a hard time. One day, the students of 3D get harassed by street hoodlums. Then, Reita, a leader figure of 3D, shows up and beats up the hoodlums, yelling “Keep your hands off my friends.” The next day, the guys beat up by Reita come storming into their school. Principal Sawatari berates the students for getting mixed up with a gang, and gives Kumiko an ultimatum: “You’re fired the next time a 3D student gets into trouble.” Then Reita tells Kumiko that he doesn’t want to owe her anything, and he takes off by himself to settle the score with the gang… Meanwhile, trouble was also brewing for the former 3D student who just graduated. The police are after Ren for being involved in an illegal drug transaction. Upset Kumiko tries to find him with the other former 3D students. However, they later find out from her grandfather, the head of the Oedo Family, the shocking identity of the mastermind pulling the strings of the drug deal Ren is being accused of… (from AsianMediaWiki)
Synopsis The story of a young, idealistic teacher who enters Shirokin Gakuen with hopes of making a difference in the students' lives. However, Yamaguchi Kumiko (Nakama Yukie) is in for a rude awakening when she finds that she will be the homeroom teacher of 3-D, the hardest class to maintain in the school. The students have multi-colored hair, sloppy uniforms, and show absolutely no respect to her. The leader of the class, Sawada Shin is lazy but bright and shows some interest in Yamaguchi when he notices that she is very different from other teachers. The students try to bully her to make her quit, but their attempts don't get them very far. What the class and the rest of the school does not know is that Yamaguchi Kumiko is actually the 4th generation heir to the Ooedo Group, a notorious yakuza clan. Even though her family would like her to take the title of Ojou when her grandfather dies, they have accepted the fact that Yamaguchi would rather be a teacher. Eventually, the students learn to respect their quirky teacher because of her devotion to them, and even give her a nickname: Yankumi. *copied from MDL*
I think of Gokusen as a family meeting of different japanese idol generations... When you summarize the Cast: Jun, Shun, Hiroki, Haruma, Jin, Kame, Yuya, Ishigaki Yuma and and and (ahh don't forget Mizushima Hiro in an absolut side role^^) If you want to see your favourite actors you just have to watch Gokusen to see how it all started... Maybe the story isn't the best and some things feeling like they are replayed on and on but that is in my opinion totally unimportant. Everbody who loves Japanese Dorama shall watch GOKUSEN, especially the movie because it is a gathering of all three (four) generations...
bennyost wrote: I think of Gokusen as a family meeting of different japanese idol generations... When you summarize the Cast: Jun, Shun, Hiroki, Haruma, Jin, Kame, Yuya, Ishigaki Yuma and and and (ahh don't forget Mizushima Hiro in an absolut side role^^)

If you want to see your favourite actors you just have to watch Gokusen to see how it all started...

Maybe the story isn't the best and some things feeling like they are replayed on and on but that is in my opinion totally unimportant. Everbody who loves Japanese Dorama shall watch GOKUSEN, especially the movie because it is a gathering of all three (four) generations...

The movie is really worth watching and I heard many good rewies by it ^^
You can watch the movie too even though you haven´t watched the series because I doesn´t include too many aspects you need to know before.
Mirichan wrote: I am really surprised that no one has made an threat fo it yet . I think it is an classic and well-Known too^^
As for me it is one of my absolute facorite Dramas ( I think I watched all three season already 5 times ;))
I know that MDL has a lot of K-Drama-Fans ;P
I was just curious about the opinions from other people about it .
(As long as I saw it right there hasn´t been made an thread about it until now,when yes then I am really sorry~)
If anone has watched one of the seasons , all of them+movie or he/she plans to watch it then please reply <3
I really appreciate it :D

link on MDL:http://www.mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/25/gokusen

I've seen all three seasons + the movie ^^

Umm lets see, I can write a review on everything, but later when I come back from shopping :3 I need to leave the cave that is my room. The seasons are very similar to each other in which Yankumi(played by Yukie), nickname given to her in the first season, goes to a school and begins to teach the "troubled" students of that school. Through seperate circumstances, Yankumi helps out the students and slowly but surely, they begin to like school, and their homeroom teacher. Yankumi has to do all this while hiding her own personal identity, or it'll mean that she would get fired. As far as the students go, take your pick of eye candy.. Jun from season one, Kame from season two and... i have no idea who's in season 3, so, good luck with that xD
Gokusen 3 = Miura Haruma and Yuya! ^^ Happy Shoppingtime!! ^^
iAcchan wrote: I've seen all three seasons + the movie ^^

Umm lets see, I can write a review on everything, but later when I come back from shopping :3 I need to leave the cave that is my room. The seasons are very similar to each other in which Yankumi(played by Yukie), nickname given to her in the first season, goes to a school and begins to teach the "troubled" students of that school. Through seperate circumstances, Yankumi helps out the students and slowly but surely, they begin to like school, and their homeroom teacher. Yankumi has to do all this while hiding her own personal identity, or it'll mean that she would get fired. As far as the students go, take your pick of eye candy.. Jun from season one, Kame from season two and... i have no idea who's in season 3, so, good luck with that xD

My eye-candy in season three would be Miura Haruma :p
iAcchan wrote: I've seen all three seasons + the movie ^^

I love Yukie in this ^^ also, I love her in Shinobi, but thats something different, keke ^^
Mirichan wrote: My eye-candy in season three would be Miura Haruma :p

I see I see! Drama wise, I liked the second season the best. I feel that the third wasn't up to par with the first and second, but thats just personal opinion ^^
Robborcop wrote: I love Yukie in this ^^ also, I love her in Shinobi, but thats something different, keke ^^

Yukie is really an great actor ;) But in the reality she is so pretty~They really tried to make her look a little weird as Yankumi but I really didn´t believe it :p
iAcchan wrote: I see I see! Drama wise, I liked the second season the best. I feel that the third wasn't up to par with the first and second, but thats just personal opinion ^^

Yeah I thought so too...I guess they wanted to change the plot a little so that it wouldn´t be always so similar^^
I will not be watching the first season, but I have the second and third ones on my list.
LisNoir wrote: I will not be watching the first season, but I have the second and third ones on my list.

Well they are all good anyway :p
Even though I really miss Shin from the first season^^